NSA vs. THE PEOPLE LOUNGE THREAD

so who has the most perfect anon name match up list?
My list of anons are;

El Padro - Dung
Olfa - Watermark
Blarg - Auster
Space Monkey - Jarod
Yoda - USF
Twerk Master Miley - Billy
Runs With Scissors - ILA
Plumber Joe - Super Freak
Michael Sam - 3D
Non - Rune
Moxy Fruvous - Mott the Hoople

What kind of colossal retard thinks the above is a good Yoda impersonation? It is like the above moron thinks shifting words around in the sentence is all it takes.

Who seer peeked? like to know, I would...(see how easy that is?)

The secret to Yoda talk is that he uses the Object-Subject-Verb word order rather than the Subject-Verb-Object order common to English. USF likely would not understand anything in the preceding sentence, so, yeah, he's not so good at it.

Someone had to try and take charge of the village... there were too many morons running around. You and Yoda trying to out stupid each other was just awesome for the village.

I had two of the three wolves identified immediately following my lynching. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

My list of anons are;

El Padro - Dung
Olfa - Watermark
Blarg - Auster
Space Monkey - Jarod
Yoda - USF
Runs With Scissors - ILA
Michael Sam - 3D
Non - Rune

So we did lynch Mott? I retract my apology. We lynched Mott guys! It was all worth it!

What kind of colossal retard thinks the above is a good Yoda impersonation? It is like the above moron thinks shifting words around in the sentence is all it takes.

Who seer peeked? like to know, I would...(see how easy that is?)

normal_demotiv_pic_1215-yoda.jpg

Maintaining schtick of ¿¡ EL PADRO?!'s was frustrating, had to rearrange, simplify all words in all sentence. Gave up eventually, only occasional schticking since day 2.

Mott was actually helpful to the village this time around. Astounding.

That's because without the anons most of you guys are utterly incapable of playing this game the way it's supposed to be played. I'd love to play you, 3D and some of the others in poker....you're incapable of not wearing your personalities on your sleeves. It would be easy money.

That's because without the anons most of you guys are utterly incapable of playing this game the way it's supposed to be played. I'd love to play you, 3D and some of the others in poker....you're incapable of not wearing your personalities on your sleeves. It would be easy money.

Poker not about hide personality, poker about math. Moxy would be smoked, he would.

official list:

El Padro - watermark
Olfa - jarod
Blarg - Auster
Space Monkey - Rune
Yoda - USF
Runs With Scissors - ILA
Michael Sam - 3D
Non - Dungheap