NSA vs. THE PEOPLE LOUNGE THREAD

I will say the final mistake of Olaf was to kill Yoda. He should have taken out Pardo or Blarg. That would have left a tougher decision for whichever was left between Yoda and Olaf. Yoda could have been an easy sell as the final wolf.

I will say the final mistake of Olaf was to kill Yoda. He should have taken out Pardo or Blarg. That would have left a tougher decision for whichever was left between Yoda and Olaf. Yoda could have been an easy sell as the final wolf.
True but he'll go down in JPP Werewolf history for killing Yoda. :)

That was right up there with "Shoot Grind".

That I agree with. I think it should have been Padro. I think Blarg could have been an easy sell to lynch Yoda after the Moxy interaction.

Yeah, he was good. I thought you were too. You stepped up to the plate when you were left surrounded by...well, Team B let's say.

LOL, it was depressing once Space Monkey was gone. My best gamble, I think, was going out of my way to clear Yoda and Blarg. I was not as confident about that as I let on, but it paid off. Moxy was really the last of the good players left, but he was also suspect, which confused things.

The last day, again, I was not as confident as I appeared in lynching Olaf. But I could see little that would warrant going the other way, so I decided to be uncharacteristically decisive, and just throw the gauntlet down, for Blarg to either cap as a wolf or win for the village. I didn't want to play the role of the last indecisive villager, which I've played so many times - it's a frustrating position to be in.

Sorry, Jarod, you should've taken your chances with USF.

Last edited:
I really can't believe Olaf thought he was going to get me on Blarg, when I had Blarg clear several days running, and my last words the day before had been "If we're wrong, tomorrow Olaf."

Actually you were giving some good points. SF is just a prick all the way around. He thinks the game has to go just one way. I am surprised nobody has exploited that weakness if his.

And it wasn't like it was magic figuring I was a wolf after the auto lynch.

I pretty much threw in the towel and spent the rest of the day trying to save Jarod from himself. I had to talk him out if trying to defend thenautonight. And just admit to stupidity. I thought about going the stupidity route too but I didn't think it would save me and I didn't think anyone would buy it out of both of us.

I really don't think you were dead as you thought on d2, at least not until later.

I think the one big error of wolves this round was they circled the wagons too much. Yeah, it's tempting to just see if you can generate the next 2 mis-lynches, but if you try and drive at everyone tooo much other than your fellow wolves it also becomes really obvious. Tone wise I actually didn't think you were bad until maybe late in the day when you probably gave up. you gave good long posts early on that looks like you were actively trying to solve the game and not just pulling stuff out of thin air.

I think wolves basically desperately wanted it to be anyone but them, but that's the balancing act. You gotta also be willing sometimes to lynch (or at the very least, throw some suspicion) on your fellow wolves to boost your own villager cred.

The auto night thing by olaf is traditionally very wolfy because there was sooo much time left in the day and it comes off very desperate like you just want to bag the kill immediately. Last game we auto'd as well but I think it was 20 minutes before EOD which is much different.

The first time I ever played a wolf game (on another site) I did something very similar. I tried sniping someone like 5 minutes before eod and then all of a sudden like 6 villagers all turned on me and insta killed me and I was like.... wtf did I Just do wrong? O_o

Last edited:
I still can't believe we got 3D on pure stinking luck. LOL

I know... I asked Billy after I got killed. He laughed.

The thing is... it was plausible and Sam's reaction afterward was one of dejection/resolution to being killed, which solidified it. But luck... absolutely.

Okay, I can FINALLY post what I did as seer. My N0 pick was RWS, which is why I said he was a wolf based on a FEELING. There was no deep or elaborate code. My 2nd pick was Olaf. I was going to straight up announce that I was the seer and that those two were wolves.

Actually you were giving some good points. SF is just a prick all the way around. He thinks the game has to go just one way. I am surprised nobody has exploited that weakness if his.

And it wasn't like it was magic figuring I was a wolf after the auto lynch.

I pretty much threw in the towel and spent the rest of the day trying to save Jarod from himself. I had to talk him out if trying to defend thenautonight. And just admit to stupidity. I thought about going the stupidity route too but I didn't think it would save me and I didn't think anyone would buy it out of both of us.

The way that you acted toward Monkey is what convinced me that you were a wolf.

yeaaaaah plus yoda was saying all day yesterday he thought olaf was village. that could be a hard thing to shake. you get to final 3 and your whole game view is turned upside down and you sometimes are like "where the fuck do i go now." whether or not yoda would have changed his mind final 3, it was clear that water was calling olaf wolfy from like d2 and wasn't going to deviate from that course. even blarg said earlier in game he thought olaf could be villa. so even if final 3 was tough regardless for olaf, blarg-yoda prob was his best chace. I give like at least 25% chance to sell that yoda has been the devious background wolf the whole game distracting the village. it's possible.

Back