NWO Tools

Damo = Pwned.

I love fridays!
The one who resorted to ad hominem rather than making a point was the person who tried to use "Freemason" as an insult.

Why do you always do that when you lose an argument? It is simply sad.

You also showed you had nothing for any of the other points I made, that you in fact feared to go there.

You are a maroon.

The truth is there is no UN Army.
But a more important truth is that it does have access to military force to assert it's agenda. On loan or not, it doesn't matter.
I served well in promoting that. Being a Mason has nothing to do with that.

Nor does the paranoid masons who formed our nation ensuring we have guns to fight the government if we need them.
But now we cannot have anything that could actually repel a government force. So what was once a level playing field has been tilted toward the supremacy of the state over it's citizens. Don't get too excited.

Personally I am proud to associate, in a small part, with the same group of people who gathered together and wrote and created the documents that made this nation what it is.

While Freemasonry is a pale ghost compared to what it was (thankfully, we can talk about how it grew into something that was too big for its britches and was taken down quite a few notches on another date), it is still a connection in a small way to some very good and strong men who created something fantastic.

Personally I am proud to associate, in a small part, with the same group of people who gathered together and wrote and created the documents that made this nation what it is.

While Freemasonry is a pale ghost compared to what it was (thankfully, we can talk about how it grew into something that was too big for its britches and was taken down quite a few notches on another date), it is still a connection in a small way to some very good and strong men who created something fantastic.

Some fags are proud too.

He's here, he's queer get used to it.

The one who resorted to ad hominem rather than making a point was the person who tried to use "Freemason" as an insult.

Why do you always do that when you lose an argument? It is simply sad.

You also showed you had nothing for any of the other points I made, that you in fact feared to go there.

You called me a maroon. That's more an insult than calling someone a mason, even though it's a bugs bunny insult.

Your 'point' was only a word game from the very beginning. Your participation in this thread was piss poor at best.

You called me a maroon. That's more an insult than calling someone a mason, even though it's a bugs bunny insult.

Your 'point' was only a word game from the very beginning. Your participation in this thread was piss poor at best.
After your attempt at "Mason" ad hominem I answered a bit in kind, with one that is equally effective.

My point is that reality doesn't match up with your fear fantasy.

After your attempt at "Mason" ad hominem I answered a bit in kind, with one that is equally effective.

My point is that reality doesn't match up with your fear fantasy.

My point is that your point is just a word game attempting to obscure the reality that the UN does have access to and does use military power to achieve it's objectives.

My point is that your point is just a word game attempting to obscure the reality that the UN does have access to and does use military power to achieve it's objectives.
"Um, um... Your right, but, but, but... they use lent troops... so really... we should fear them..... "

LoL

At least you know I am right.

It's ok to be gay man. For the most part I find your kind above average in intelligence and generally quite funny. And fabulous.

Back