NWO Tools

LOL how did this get from another AHZ, the world is about to be taken over by the capitalists/Jews/etc. to "dude, you iz queeeer!" :)

You nationalist-internationalists need to learn focus! Or you'll never even succeed at killing low-level operatives like me...

LOL how did this get from another AHZ, the world is about to be taken over by the capitalists/Jews/etc. to "dude, you iz queeeer!" :)

You nationalist-internationalists need to learn focus! Or you'll never even succeed at killing low-level operatives like me...

Damo can't keep his eyes off my package.

i'm focused like a lazer beam, dipshit.

Why not just say the word, you vagina? And semantics have a purpose - to prevent people from distorting words/arguments, which is probably why you hate them...

Oh, but you have it backwards, jew brainwashed mental midget. Medved uses semantics to obscure the truth.

:hide: <-asshat, when he thinks of calling Medved...

he just hangs up on people when he's losing. Or he shouts them down when they won't answer his idiotic tangential question. He's quite a transparent idiot. I don't fear idiots, I laugh at their idiocy.

And an NAU tool.

Yep. He is. The North American Union is a part of the illuminati's path to the new world order. You can read Council of Foreign Relations white papers on the stategy called "Regionalization". But of course, according to Medved, "nobody wants that".

"Tell me one elected politician who says he wants a North American Union?!" -- This would be his idiotic question which if unanswered would be reason to end the call, in medved's hysterical denialistic idiotic peabrain.

Back