NYC Mayor Eric Adams indicted by grand jury in historic federal probe

Civilized people do not use that word. What do you call Black people? You're nothing more than a brainless, fake conservative, squawking parrot channeling your alt reich echo chambers. You're a moron and that's what you will always be.
I call a black person a black person but if a black person is retarded I call them a black retarded person. Same as if they were white, or Hispanic or Asian etc etc etc. Oh wait you're a retarded leftist telling me I'm brainless. LMFAO Id explain to you why that's funny but you're a retarded leftist.

The crimes cover a 10 year period from my understanding. The SDNY usually has a rock solid case before they indict.

Exactly. So this laughable 'regime' theory just completely falls apart. Same with Trump's, 'when he said something bad about immigrants I knew he'd be indicted'. It's what we call classic projection.

Another reason why I absolutely abhor term limits.

You have somebody really good like DeBlasio...
or Obama, for that matter...
and you can't keep him/her.

Fucking stupid system.

Get about of here. You guys left corrupt Dementia Joe in office. He entered office poor and now is wealthy.

He signed a book deal and made a few million. Before he took office. How can you possibly be this misinformed, Doofy Howser. You appear to know absolutely nothing about anything.

Yes, uber eats morning run blah, blah, blah. Yawn. You have absolutely no substance fake doc.

Imagine that, a black democrat mayor of the city of N.Y. was given the middle finger by his democrat president, and now
Adams looks to be on the chopping block just like his former democrat governor of N.Y. Cuomo got ousted for criminal
charges.
Your concept of cause and effect is disfigured by the anti-media you let infiltrate what's left of your brain. Cuomo and Adams are not in trouble for bothering Biden. They are in trouble for breaking the law. Despite what you people want, there is still some law and order in the US.

I call a black person a black person but if a black person is retarded I call them a black retarded person. Same as if they were white, or Hispanic or Asian etc etc etc. Oh wait you're a retarded leftist telling me I'm brainless. LMFAO Id explain to you why that's funny but you're a retarded leftist.
"Repetitive and repetitive," said the New York Times about the insufferable dumbass called Yakuda.

Your concept of cause and effect is disfigured by the anti-media you let infiltrate what's left of your brain. Cuomo and Adams are not in trouble for bothering Biden. They are in trouble for breaking the law. Despite what you people want, there is still some law and order in the US.
You need to your your homework, for Adams is livid that the biden admin sent tens of thousands of illegals to set up camp
in his city of N. Y. Do your homework fella so as not to get embarrassed anymore than you already have.

And unlike the MAGAT party, the (D)s will find a way to get him out of office. Some of us still have ethics, even if particular politicians like this grifter do not.
He's playing the Trump cards: denying the charges, claiming others are attacking him for no reason and refusing to take responsibility for mistakes/errors/crimes under his administration.

The Truth Teller, IMO, is that many of his staff are resigning as happened with Mark Robinson's staff. That's a clear indication of wrongdoing within the administration.

The key people who resigned from Eric Adams' office ahead of the New York City Mayor's indictment​

Top aide for North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson is resigning, adding to staff separations​

It amazing how stupid they are.
And now Adams is facing prosecution from the weaponized biden administration. Now Adams can see what Trump has been dealing with for some 8 years now with weaponization of the partisan government. Only this time it's against one from their own
criminal political party.

And now Adams is facing prosecution from the weaponized biden administration. Now Adams can see what Trump has been dealing with for some 8 years now with weaponization of the partisan government. Only this time it's against one from their own
I wish I could meet I felt bad for him. No I don't.

The difference is Dems are not claiming some plot to get him. They are waiting for the legal system to do its job. However it comes out, the Dems will be on the side of justice and the courts. If he os found guilty.,we will not riot or threaten the nation.

^^^
Is there any doubt that Hater's family knows he is severely handicapped and mentally ill?

Sane people know that if the Biden administration really was "weaponized" and a "criminal political party", they would be destroying all the evidence against Adams, not welcoming it.

You need to your your homework, for Adams is livid that the biden admin sent tens of thousands of illegals to set up camp
in his city of N. Y. Do your homework fella so as not to get embarrassed anymore than you already have.
That has nothing to do with the price of beans in China. Do you believe every conspiracy theory you hear?

Back