NYC Mayor Eric Adams indicted by grand jury in historic federal probe

And now Adams is facing prosecution from the weaponized biden administration. Now Adams can see what Trump has been dealing with for some 8 years now with weaponization of the partisan government. Only this time it's against one from their own
criminal political party.

Yes. The DOJ prosecutes criminals. I'm pretty sure that's what they are supposed to do. Adams is a criminal. Trump is a criminal. Same/same. The difference is that Democrats demand their guy resigns, you run yours for President.

Regardless of who you are , whether you're Donald Trump or not, you are not above the law, and that means Eric Adams also. If Adams has broken the law he deserve the same as anybody else. ,

And now Adams is facing prosecution from the weaponized biden administration. Now Adams can see what Trump has been dealing with for some 8 years now with weaponization of the partisan government. Only this time it's against one from their own
criminal political party.
You and Yakuda are next level stupid. The embarrassing stretching you have to do to compare the mayor of NYC to your fat fuck messiah is unprecedented. Was FoKKKs the first to tell you both to have this "thought"?

YAKKING with SATAN post: 6154796 said:
And a moron trapped in a retards body.^^^^^ you can't get more leftist then that
^^^
Another MAGAt Satanist and faux Christian. Sad.

May God take you home tonight to meet Jesus, Yak.

I'd imagine it was Fun with Dick and Jane. And he kept mispronouncing the name of the dog. Spot.
Seems right. He can't stop calling me a retard who licks my father's pussy, so I am convinced that the idiot stopped developing before he was 10 years old. I am not ashamed to say that I think people like Yakuda should not be allowed to vote or drive.

Yes. The DOJ prosecutes criminals. I'm pretty sure that's what they are supposed to do. Adams is a criminal. Trump is a criminal. Same/same. The difference is that Democrats demand their guy resigns, you run yours for President.
Trump is no criminal for all those charges against him were made up by the weaponized and partisan democrats in power positions.

Seems right. He can't stop calling me a retard who licks my father's pussy, so I am convinced that the idiot stopped developing before he was 10 years old. I am not ashamed to say that I think people like Yakuda should not be allowed to vote or drive.

Isn't it sad that grown men have the mental maturity of a 10 year old?

Back