NYC Mayor Eric Adams indicted by grand jury in historic federal probe

Your sig line asks " What will you do if Trump turns the U.S into a Fascist nation? The REAL question Dutch is what will YOU do? The obvious answer? You will do absolutely NOTHING. Nothing at all in fact.
I know you're not the brightest brother of three, but even you should have seen my answer by reading the thread. Perhaps if you asked one of your older brothers to read it to you? Maybe ask your secretary to read it to you have you schtupped her in the storage room?

The fact you have now admitted to accepting, if not fully supporting a Fascist nation is unsurprising since you've repeatedly made it clear you are an enemy of the Constitution.

Adams needs to step down, and if the charges are proven, he should go to jail.

Trumpers, read that statement. Because not one of you has uttered the same about Trump. Yes, there is a double standard, and it favors Trump. His supporters don't care that he is a criminal, a sexual predator, a traitor, and a felon.

Mayor Eric Adams has been indicted by a grand jury on charges connected to a federal probe that has shaken his administration, sources told The Post.

The historic indictment is expected to be unsealed Thursday by US Attorney Damian Williams, according to the sources. The news was first reported by the New York Times.

Adams will surrender to authorities early next week, sources said.

Details about the exact accusations remained unclear, but are believed to be connected to an alleged kickback scheme involving the Turkish government illegally funneling money into his mayoral campaign, according to sources.

It’s also uncertain how the indictment is related to a sweeping set of Sept. 4 raids that targeted several high-profile Adams administration officials, which sent City Hall into a weeks-long tailspin as news reports emerged of investigations focused on alleged corruption by the mayor’s inner circle.

The indictment’s unveiling will come after federal prosecutors recently demanded City Hall cough up all communications between the Adams administration, Turkey and five other foreign countries amid the long-running probe.

Adams’ 2021 campaign had previously been served with subpoenas for information on its campaign donations — specifically those that had ties to Turkey, sources told The Post.

Sprawling record requests then came in a July batch of subpoenas seeking details on all interactions between admin officials and Israel, China, Qatar, South Korea and Uzbekistan, the sources added.

Adams, City Hall and his election committee were also hit with grand jury subpoenas that same month — with the feds obtaining text messages, documents and other communications and materials.

The US Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York had remained tight-lipped about the probe ever since it burst into view last November with a dramatic raid on top Adams fundraiser Brianna Suggs’ Brooklyn home.

The raid — which sought evidence of straw donor kickbacks by the Turkish government and the Williamsburg-based construction company KSK Construction Group into Adams’ mayoral campaign — prompted Hizzoner to scurry back from a much-publicized White House meeting on the migrant crisis.

The feds subsequently raided the homes of City Hall staffer Rana Abbasova and Cenk Ocal, a former Turkish Airlines executive who worked on Adams’ transition team.

A week later, Adams had his own phones and iPad seized by FBI agents on the streets of Manhattan.

Meanwhile, another aide, Winnie Greco, had her Bronx home raided by FBI agents in February, though it wasn’t clear at the time whether it was tied to the Turkey probe.

Hizzoner has long denied any wrongdoing.

“It takes a great deal of discipline to not say something when you know you’ve done nothing wrong,” Adams said in August when asked about the mayoral campaign investigation.

The indictment marks the first time a New York City mayor has faced charges in 170 years, according to historical research done by THE CITY.

No one's.above the law.

Didn't you cockroaches convict him and get a civil judgement for rape against trump? You little twats are never happy are you? Guess that's why killing him is now the plan. Honest to God you're a moron.

Trump is a felon who has not been sentenced. And you think he was wrongly convicted. He should be in jail or wearing an ankle bracelet. He certainly should not be running to be the leader of the free world, but you are going to vote for him. Only one moron in this exchange it isn't me. I'm not voting for a convicted felon who tried to overthrow the government. But you are.

Trump is a felon who has not been sentenced. And you think he was wrongly convicted. He should be in jail or wearing an ankle bracelet. He certainly should not be running to be the leader of the free world, but you are going to vote for him. Only one moron in this exchange it isn't me. I'm not voting for a convicted felon who tried to overthrow the government. But you are.
As i said you're a whiny ass little twat. After almost 8 years he's still in the race for president. Killing him is all you cockroaches have left. You're now saddled with a candidate your party bosses forced on you even though she couldn't win one delegate when she ran for president and had the lowest approval rating of any recent vp.

As i said you're a whiny ass little twat. After almost 8 years he's still in the race for president. Killing him is all you cockroaches have left. You're now saddled with a candidate your party bosses forced on you even though she couldn't win one delegate when she ran for president and had the lowest approval rating of any recent vp.

Awwww, you poor little whiny baby. Do you feel picked on by the mean, mean Democwats? Thanks, you make me laugh.

Operative word...... had. She experienced one of the largest leaps in approval in recent history. She is now far more popular than your cult leader. Do you feel it slipping away, little baby? Like a mean mom that stole your rattle? Yeah, it is happening.

Awwww, you poor little whiny baby. Do you feel picked on by the mean, mean Democwats? Thanks, you make me laugh.

Operative word...... had. She experienced one of the largest leaps in approval in recent history. She is now far more popular than your cult leader. Do you feel it slipping away, little baby? Like a mean mom that stole your rattle? Yeah, it is happening.
The glaring incompetence you morons exhibit would be embarrassing to normal people but you "people" wear it like a badge of honor.

The glaring incompetence you morons exhibit would be embarrassing to normal people but you "people" wear it like a badge of honor.

Seems to me that you have a very strange idea about what incompetence is. Harris has turned a floundering campaign on its head. She has gained on Trump in every conceivable measure. And she has done it in the space of less than two months. She has gone from 32% approval to 48% approval. She has gained somewhere around five points in the polls. She has gained ground in every single swing state. She has outraised Trump by a wide margin.

If that's your idea of 'incompetence', give me more. I hope no one ever trusted you to help a business become successful. You'd run it straight into the ground.

Seems to me that you have a very strange idea about what incompetence is. Harris has turned a floundering campaign on its head. She has gained on Trump in every conceivable measure. And she has done it in the space of less than two months. She has gone from 32% approval to 48% approval. She has gained somewhere around five points in the polls. She has gained ground in every single swing state. She has outraised Trump by a wide margin.

If that's your idea of 'incompetence', give me more. I hope no one ever trusted you to help a business become successful. You'd run it straight into the ground.
You're dimwitted fuck like all you leftists. You idiots just can't bring down trump so you can only shoot him.

Do I own my own business needle dick?

You're dimwitted fuck like all you leftists. You idiots just can't bring down trump so you can only shoot him.

Do I own my own business needle dick?

No, you don't. You do not have the intelligence or the temperament to own a business. Not even a lemonade stand. That's an easy call.

:sadbaby:

No, you don't. You do not have the intelligence or the temperament to own a business. Not even a lemonade stand. That's an easy call.
Prove it. I don't have the patience of the temperament to deal with retarded assholes like you. You take up space and waste good oxygen.

Adams needs to step down, and if the charges are proven, he should go to jail.

Trumpers, read that statement. Because not one of you has uttered the same about Trump. Yes, there is a double standard, and it favors Trump. His supporters don't care that he is a criminal, a sexual predator, a traitor, and a felon.
Agreed on all points although I doubt either Adams or Trump would admit error. SOP for unethical politicians is to “admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations.”

BTW, it doesn't happen a lot, but I get a warm glow of satisfaction when one of my memes turns up being used by others. In this case, here: https://english-grammar-lessons.com/admit-nothing-deny-everything-meaning/
Admit-Nothing-Deny-Everything-300x300.jpg

Back