NYC Mayor Eric Adams indicted by grand jury in historic federal probe

Indeed.

He seems a bit soft with female traits…and uneducated and uninformed. He did not know that abortion is at the top of women’s priority.

He is now having work related issues…his Uber Eats supervisor is getting complaints…multiple complaints…that he is eating the food before delivery.

Please look up the proper use of the ellipse. You seem not to understand that it is not the same as a comma.

Proceed.

Go fuck yourself, you pompous ass grammar Nazi.

Better?
See, that lack of self-control and self-discipline has caused you to become triggered.

I hope that you do not become triggered with your Uber Eats customers who complain to your supervisor about eating their food.

Last edited:
Please look up the proper use of the ellipse. You seem not to understand that it is not the same as a comma.

Proceed.
Um, Concarty:

An ellipsis ( ... ) consists of three evenly spaced periods and is used to indicate the omission of words or suggest an incomplete thought.

An incomplete thought does nor require a comma, it requires an ellipse.

Next.

Didn't you cockroaches convict him and get a civil judgement for rape against trump? You little twats are never happy are you? Guess that's why killing him is now the plan. Honest to God you're a moron.
He has yet to pay it, and is awaiting trial on myriad other charges. Meanwhile he's running for president so that he can abuse the justice system to avoid facing consequences for any of his crimes.

is punctuation grammar?

let's do your one question IQ test right now.
Good catch…it went right over the Uber Eats Boy’s head:

While we use both grammar and punctuation to clearly explicate our ideas for our readers, they are not the same. Punctuation marks are the symbols we use to clarify meaning, question marks, exclamation points, periods, etc. Grammar is the structure of language. You can think of it as word order and choice.

Um, Concarty:

An ellipsis ( ... ) consists of three evenly spaced periods and is used to indicate the omission of words or suggest an incomplete thought.

Next.
So PMP has nothing but incomplete thoughts then, makes sense.

Um, Concarty:

Next.

Well, you certainly are the master of incomplete thoughts. Does nor? Gosh, frat boy, as mistake. When you are a pompous ass grammar Nazi you need to be much more careful. What's funny about your role as grammar nazi is that you actually appear to know less about grammar than I do, it is definitely not my strong suit. But for one who claims authority, you make more mistakes than I do. Ironic. I guess when Daddy gets you into school, you don't really need to study. Understandable. I'll bet you have a first name like 'Winthrop' and that you are a third.

You start all your posts with 'Um'. It makes you sound like an illiterate buffoon. Oh, wait...

See what I did there, frat boy?

See, that lack of self-control and self-discipline has caused you to become trifpggered.

I hope that you do not become triggered with your Uber Eats customers who complain to your supervisor about eating their food.

What exactly is trifpggered? Is that Latinish?

Well, you certainly are the master of incomplete thoughts. Does nor? Gosh, frat boy, as mistake. When you are a pompous ass grammar Nazi you need to be much more careful. What's funny about your role as grammar nazi is that you actually appear to know less about grammar than I do, it is definitely not my strong suit. But for one who claims authority, you make more mistakes than I do. Ironic. I guess when Daddy gets you into school, you don't really need to study. Understandable. I'll bet you have a first name like 'Winthrop' and that you are a third.

You start all your posts with 'Um'. It makes you sound like an illiterate buffoon. Oh, wait...

See what I did there, frat boy?
I and others follow them up with complete thoughts, Uber Eats boy.

It called a pause for a reason.

Did the hurricane disrupt your Uber Eats route?

He has yet to pay it, and is awaiting trial on myriad other charges. Meanwhile he's running for president so that he can abuse the justice system to avoid facing consequences for any of his crimes.
And your "candidate" is such fucking loser that the race is close.

Good catch…it went right over the Uber Eats Boy’s head:

While we use both grammar and punctuation to clearly explicate our ideas for our readers, they are not the same. Punctuation marks are the symbols we use to clarify meaning, question marks, exclamation points, periods, etc. Grammar is the structure of language. You can think of it as word order and choice.

So you are a pompous ass punctuation grammar Nazi. Works for me, frat boy. I'll make the adjustment.

Back