NYC Mayor Eric Adams indicted by grand jury in historic federal probe

I did.

you didn't change the username as per rules.

you weren't adding additional information.

you typed an opposite meaning entirely.

you're a fraud and a failure.
Thanks. Report me a few more times and convince your "friends" to do the same. The more the merrier, eh? :)

Care to bet whether Legina or other MAGAts will run around the forum calling you a snitch? LOL

So, you did not know that grammar and punctuation are two (2) distinct things.

Why am I not surprised, Uber Eats Boy?

I did. I also knew that Spanish and Latin are different languages. A that you spell excel with only one 'l'. And that an ellipse is not a substitute for a comma or a period. Your thoughts were not incomplete, Winthrop.

Pompous ass punctuation grammar Nazis who live in glass houses should not throw stones, frat boy.

Because he's black and America is systemically racist and if blacks had been paid reparations this wouldn't have happened, right?
IConspiracy Theorists

Although all are irrational, when a conspiracy theorist self-identifies, it immediately allows me to focus upon them to study mental illness.

Most, like Yak, are elderly, Euro-American males like myself, so the study isn't altruist. It's just good to know the signs.

I did. I also knew that Spanish and Latin are different languages. A that you spell excel with only one 'l'. And that an ellipse is not a substitute for a comma or a period. Your thoughts were not incomplete, Winthrop.

Pompous ass punctuation grammar Nazis ho live in glass houses should not throw stones, frat boy.
Um…”At that you spell excel with only one 'l'. Not good, Concarty.

“Pompous ass punctuation grammar Nazis ho…”

Two boo boos, there, Concarty. There should be an “and” between punctuation and grammar.

It’s who not ho.

Poor Uber Eats driver.

Pompous ass punctuation grammar Nazis who live in glass houses should not throw stones, frat boy.
Cap'n @Earl 's fallback position is Grammar Nazi. That's how anyone can tell he's an empty sack. He's very predictable that way.

94rsre.jpg

IConspiracy Theorists

Although all are irrational, when a conspiracy theorist self-identifies, it immediately allows me to focus upon them to study mental illness.

Most, like Yak, are elderly, Euro-American males like myself, so the study isn't altruist. It's just good to know the signs.
you suck at psychology though.

you're just an idiot jackboot thug.

Um…”At that you spell excel with only one 'l'. Not good, Concarty.

“Pompous ass punctuation grammar Nazis ho…”

Two boo boos, there, Concarty. There should be an “and” between punctuation and grammar.

It’s who not ho.

Poor Uber Eats driver.
QED

He is too womanly and soft to be a gay, male prostitute.

Perhaps just a prostitute who needs a bit of supplemental income with his Uber Eats job.

Oh, cool. The new material is 'you're gay'.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Never saw that coming. You are just jealous of the fact that I'm a hansom (EL spelling) guy with a smoking hot wife. Hey, the world needs ditch diggers too, Winthrop.

Back