NYC Mayor Eric Adams indicted by grand jury in historic federal probe

you suck at psychology though.

you're just an idiot jackboot thug.
Oh, cool. The new material is 'you're gay'.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Never saw that coming. You are just jealous of the fact that I'm a hansom (EL spelling) guy with a smoking hot wife. Hey, the world needs ditch diggers too, Winthrop.
You are multi-skilled, Concarty.

Uber Eats driver, ditch digger and prostitute.

Congrats but you continue making egregious grammar “and” punctuation mistakes.

When she was accused of wrongdoing Fani Lewis ran to a Black church. Adams just had his Black preacher speak for him. Is this a Black thing because I don't remember White politicians doing it?

Another Black man bites the dust under Commie Harris...see the pattern?
Under Harris? Did you type something that stupid? The comparison that should be made is with Trump. The Dem gets charged and we wait to see what it is about. You Trumpys claim anything but, yeah let's wait and see. Trump is being picked on unfairly. Poor Daffy Donald never gets a break. Adams is being charged as he should be.

Oh, cool. The new material is 'you're gay'.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Never saw that coming. You are just jealous of the fact that I'm a hansom (EL spelling) guy with a smoking hot wife. Hey, the world needs ditch diggers too, Winthrop.
Maybe you should put her on the street then. She has more curb appeal. :laugh:

Agreed on all points although I doubt either Adams or Trump would admit error. SOP for unethical politicians is to “admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations.”

BTW, it doesn't happen a lot, but I get a warm glow of satisfaction when one of my memes turns up being used by others. In this case, here: https://english-grammar-lessons.com/admit-nothing-deny-everything-meaning/
Admit-Nothing-Deny-Everything-300x300.jpg

Adam’s claim is he is being targeted.

This is what they all say. Trump, Menendez, Santos, they all make the same claim.

Back