Obama - Putin Meeting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin

hes a fucking dictator you fools

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin (Russian: Влади́мир Влади́мирович Пу́тин; IPA: [vɫɐˈdʲimʲɪr vɫɐˈdʲimʲɪrəvʲɪt͡ɕ ˈputʲɪn] ( listen); born 7 October 1952) is a Russian politician who has been the President of Russia since 7 May 2012. Putin previously served as President from 2000 to 2008, and as Prime Minister of Russia from 1999 to 2000 and again from 2008 to 2012. Putin was also previously the Chairman of the United Russia political party.

For sixteen years Putin was an officer in the KGB, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, before he retired to enter politics in his native Saint Petersburg in 1991. He moved to Moscow in 1996 and joined President Boris Yeltsin's administration where he rose quickly, becoming Acting President on 31 December 1999 when Yeltsin resigned unexpectedly. Putin won the subsequent 2000 presidential election and was re-elected in 2004. Because of constitutionally mandated term limits, Putin was ineligible to run for a third consecutive presidential term in 2008. Dmitry Medvedev won the 2008 presidential election and appointed Putin as Prime Minister, beginning a period of so-called "tandemocracy".[1] In September 2011, following a change in the law, Putin announced that he would seek a third, non-consecutive term as President in the 2012 presidential election, an announcement which led to large-scale protests in many Russian cities. He won the election in March 2012 and is serving an increased, six-year term.

Wow, you sound like a neo-con all of a sudden.

Here was candidate Obama in 2008:

Arguing for engagement with the country’s foes, Mr. Obama said in a speech on Sunday that “strong countries and strong presidents talk to their adversaries.”
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/19/mccain-and-obama-trade-barbs-on-iran/?_r=0

and so knocking Putin the dictator this go around means in your mind we will never talk to them again?

why do you think Putin would not hand over the kid that just defected to Russia?

why do you think he deserves a meeting when he just said they would go after gay people in the Olympics?

Putin needs to have his ass slapped down.

here is the right supporting Putin over their own president out of political stupidity.

party over country at every turn

I've tried! I don't use cawacko as a handle on that site but I have responded before when I've seen him post to let him know who I am but haven't seen him respond. I should probably see if you can send a PM to a another poster on that site.

We only live 15 minutes from each other. I've always wanted to grab a beer with that guy.

Oh that is too bad, well if you do end up catching his attention, let me know, and please tell him I said hello.

I will. I thought you still had an email address of his? No?

I have his work email yeah. It'd be better if you waived him down on there I think. I always feel like I"m bothering people. Unless it's Superfreak. I have his work email too. Do you want me to get in touch with Superfreak for you? do you have a special message you'd like to pass on to him?

Oh that is too bad, well if you do end up catching his attention, let me know, and please tell him I said hello.

They don't have private messages but I did leave this public message for him. Hope it works.

""Hey Ornot, it's Cawacko from the old Rate Bush Board days on AOL! How are you? Hope everything is well with you. Darla (AnglScarlett) says hello and that she misses you.

Man would love for you to visit on a site called JustPlainPolitics.com and bless us with your presence even if ever so briefly.""

They don't have private messages but I did leave this public message for him. Hope it works.

""Hey Ornot, it's Cawacko from the old Rate Bush Board days on AOL! How are you? Hope everything is well with you. Darla (AnglScarlett) says hello and that she misses you.

Man would love for you to visit on a site called JustPlainPolitics.com and bless us with your presence even if ever so briefly.""

That's a great message Cawacko. Hope he sees it. Maybe he has seen you trying to talk to him, but he's moved on and doesn't want to slum with the likes of you and me anymore. :(

Putin needs to have his ass slapped down.

here is the right supporting Putin over their own president out of political stupidity.

party over country at every turn

So in your delusional world, if someone said this was a mistake by Obama that means they support Putin???

Is this like Bush's 'if you're not with us your against us'???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin

hes a fucking dictator you fools

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin (Russian: Влади́мир Влади́мирович Пу́тин; IPA: [vɫɐˈdʲimʲɪr vɫɐˈdʲimʲɪrəvʲɪt͡ɕ ˈputʲɪn] ( listen); born 7 October 1952) is a Russian politician who has been the President of Russia since 7 May 2012. Putin previously served as President from 2000 to 2008, and as Prime Minister of Russia from 1999 to 2000 and again from 2008 to 2012. Putin was also previously the Chairman of the United Russia political party.

For sixteen years Putin was an officer in the KGB, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, before he retired to enter politics in his native Saint Petersburg in 1991. He moved to Moscow in 1996 and joined President Boris Yeltsin's administration where he rose quickly, becoming Acting President on 31 December 1999 when Yeltsin resigned unexpectedly. Putin won the subsequent 2000 presidential election and was re-elected in 2004. Because of constitutionally mandated term limits, Putin was ineligible to run for a third consecutive presidential term in 2008. Dmitry Medvedev won the 2008 presidential election and appointed Putin as Prime Minister, beginning a period of so-called "tandemocracy".[1] In September 2011, following a change in the law, Putin announced that he would seek a third, non-consecutive term as President in the 2012 presidential election, an announcement which led to large-scale protests in many Russian cities. He won the election in March 2012 and is serving an increased, six-year term.
And Obama's not?????

I have his work email yeah. It'd be better if you waived him down on there I think. I always feel like I"m bothering people. Unless it's Superfreak. I have his work email too. Do you want me to get in touch with Superfreak for you? do you have a special message you'd like to pass on to him?

LMAO... you have my private email, not work. I don't even let my parents use my work email.

Back