Obama - Putin Meeting

Man, this (politics) is just so funny. I don't mean to pick on Desh specifically because many Republicans, myself included, do this exact same thing and that's I support my person and what he does when he is in power and don't support the other person doing the exact same thing.

How many times have we heard those on the right chanting U.S.A. #1! U.S.A. #1! U.S.A. #1! followed by calls from the left of them being jingoistic and then on this board ken will post a cartoon showing how many categories the U.S. is not number one in with many liberals agreeing.

Now we have a Democrat saying the U.S. is number one and claiming those on the right don't believe so. Truth again is better than fiction.

we are number one huh

there is reason Putin needs to be pushed back on.

civil rights and harboring a criminal huh.

But you hate the Dems and Obama more than you like our country

we are number one huh

Like I said, this is so ironic.

And for the record Desh, I've never argued the U.S. isn't number one. I believe American is the greatest country on Earth and represents the best hope for freedom in the world.

there is reason Putin needs to be pushed back on.

civil rights and harboring a criminal huh.

But you hate the Dems and Obama more than you like our country

I've not actually said a word about it either way. And look at you accusing Ornot of hating Dems and America.

Like I said, this is so ironic.

And for the record Desh, I've never argued the U.S. isn't number one. I believe American is the greatest country on Earth and represents the best hope for freedom in the world.

chanting stupid slogans is NOT what Ive done here.

I gave facts

your just skating all over the place to swing at me huh

I honestly don't know what the correct move here is which is why I haven't criticized or condoned Obama for his actions here. It's why I asked what others thought. You came out of the box firing haymakers that Republicans hate America etc. etc.

And as I stated earlier it's interesting to watch you turn neo-con esque on this issue.

He's handsome. I don't know if he's out of your league though. Did you send him one of your shirtless shots?

Haha! You've seen his picture?

Random: Do you remember when he wrote a three paragraph post where his first paragraph had to do with a political issue, his second paragraph had to do with him proposing to his gf over the weekend in Lake Tahoe and getting engaged and this third paragraph was about something political. Funniest damn thing the way he slipped it in there.

Haha! You've seen his picture?

Random: Do you remember when he wrote a three paragraph post where his first paragraph had to do with a political issue, his second paragraph had to do with him proposing to his gf over the weekend in Lake Tahoe and getting engaged and this third paragraph was about something political. Funniest damn thing the way he slipped it in there.

Yeah we used to be fb friends before I trashed my fb account during a fit I was having.

No, not really. I remember his slipping in the fact that had married her, but I don't think I remember the post you are referencing.

Actually I probably know what more people here (present and formers) look like than anyone else who posts here. Not that that will get me far in life, just noting it.

Back