Obama vs. Bush

Im not a republican.

then they procede to defend every one of the historically failed ideas of the creepy assed cracker party

so whos fault was it when the creepy assed cracker party wrote and sponsored a bill to help the American people and Obama said "hey that's a good idea and Ill sign it if you pass it" so the republicans voted against their own bill.

They showed their hand right there.

They don't care about the people they only care about the next election

Desh, I'd be interested in hearing your response here if you'd offer to give it.

well its not done yet now is it.

getting anything done in the atmosphere created by the creepy assed cracker party is pretty amazing.

Health care was an amazing break through.

strawman. I have always hated these policies (pertaining to privacy violations and due process)

And even for the ones I don't mind as much, I still hate hypocrites.

Bush spent much of his time justifying and embracing the things he did.

This is your boy obama:

FagyKMX.jpg
LOL Don't go there Grind. You'll get embarrased. The story is still out on Obama's legacy as President though it will probably be for being the first African American President. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare) and for digging the country out of the shithole that George W. Bush and his clutch of bumbling fuckwits put us in.

I mean W is consistantly rated by professional historian in the bottom 10 of US presidents. The rankings of the 10 worst US Presidents by professional historians are;

#43. James Buchanon
#42. Franklin Pierce
#41. William Henry Harrison
#40. Warren G. Harding (Whom W most favorably compares too.)
#39. Millard Filmore
#38. George W. Bush
#37. John Tyler
#36. Herbert Hoover
#35. Rutherford B. Hayes
#34. Richard Nixon

I mean fuck dude......W is rated even lower than Nixon and you're not old enough to remember what a collosal asshole Nixon was.

bitch, I'd be laughing my ass off at the republicans about it. remember I'm also about cutting the military budget by 20% right across the board and then cutting some more.

gee well thank you for telling me that.

for some reason you think Im supposed to just know it.

lets not forget you guys all change your names more than you do your skivvies and that I have not been here much for about six years.

I could understand your point of view much better if you actually debate with facts and ideas rather than just marching around insisting everyone have a photographic memory of your every post for the last ten years

Oh and Obama's ratings by professional historians, at this stage, is somewhere about 15 place. Making him an about an average President but hardly a great one. So don't play the partisan card.

lets not forget you guys all change your names more than you do your skivvies and that I have not been here much for about six years.

I could understand your point of view much better if you actually debate with facts and ideas rather than just marching around insisting everyone have a photographic memory of your every post for the last ten years

Desh, STY has not changed his name once to my knowledge and (for better or worse depending on who you ask) has been pretty damn consistent about his beliefs. It's not real difficult to understand where he stands.

My unasked for two cents Desh, this is what I mean by judging people as individuals. I've read your previous conversation with STY where you've called him a Republican and said he lied about not voting for a Republican. Instead of trying to group different people into one category recognize people are different.

yes, it might keep you from looking like a moron by calling me a right winger all the time.

I have not changed my name at all on here.

because that's just not as much fun as branding everyone a right winger sociopathic liar, is it.

he would have had to veto military funding bill it was in.

Who would have been screaming the most about that?

So you care more about party than about freedom. Like I said, it's small wonder why you voted for Obama twice.

Back