OBAMA; What stinking RED LINE, I never said Red Line

the evidence is clear in this case.

the dictator gassed his people to retain control

No, the evidence is not clear at all regarding who actually did it, or even ordered it.

Further, no one has made a good case that bombing these people will do anything other than inflame the situation. You saw what the Secretary General of the UN said right? I posted it yesterday.

No, the evidence is not clear at all regarding who actually did it, or even ordered it.

Further, no one has made a good case that bombing these people will do anything other than inflame the situation. You saw what the Secretary General of the UN said right? I posted it yesterday.

you need to read about what they know

Not proven yet.

Did you beat the drums of war when the dictator Saddam gassed his people to retain control?

The general public is not going to see that evidence for years. We are going to have to trust our elected officials to make a responsible decision. I don't like it, but I don't see any other way. History will be the judge like it was when GWB pushed for war in Iraq.

you need to read about what they know

Desh, you need to take a step back and get clear on something.

I spent years as a peace activist. I don't have the time to do it anymore, and that is sad in many ways. But that is my heart. I DON'T FUCKING BOMB PEOPLE AND I DON'T GIVE A GODDAMNED SHIT WHO IS PRESIDENT.

I am peacenik. A bleeding heart. A hippie chick.

And damn fucking proud of it and I don't sell myself to anyone, for anyone.

You don't like it? Too bad. Dont you ever talk to me like I am some ignorant hillbilly who needs an education.

I'm a peacenik. That is who I am.

gee still no link to what you claim ? fucking lying asshole

Posted it earlier. Here it is again.

Obama said Wednesday that the red line he outlined last year regarding Syria's use of chemical weapons came from international treaties and past congressional action, and now it is time for the international community to make good on its opposition to the banned armaments.

"I didn't set a red line"...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/politics/us-syria/

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?54901-Obama-lied-so-Arabs-must-die!

The general public is not going to see that evidence for years. We are going to have to trust our elected officials to make a responsible decision. I don't like it, but I don't see any other way. History will be the judge like it was when GWB pushed for war in Iraq.

LOL, you waited years for the evidence before blasting Bush?

Posted it earlier. Here it is again.

Obama said Wednesday that the red line he outlined last year regarding Syria's use of chemical weapons came from international treaties and past congressional action, and now it is time for the international community to make good on its opposition to the banned armaments.

"I didn't set a red line"...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/politics/us-syria/

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?54901-Obama-lied-so-Arabs-must-die!

And what he said was TRUE, when he spoke of a red line, he was echoing the international standard that was already set.

Nope the problem is the Bush team lied to the country and destroyed the office of the presidency with his shame

The problem is the evidence he has brought forward to support his attacks has not been compelling enough to convince the international community. There was no "trust" in government before Bush, that he "destroyed" it after LBJ and Nixon played that hand so long ago is almost laughable.

And what he said was TRUE, when he spoke of a red line, he was echoing the international standard that was already set.

What he said was spin, he's trying to distract from his irresponsible "red line" comment that he believes now compels us to an action that he understands is hacking off most of America.

He's stumbling around trying to buttress his own image after bumbling into a threat of action where there is no compelling US interest.

the world long ago decided that Chem weapons were not to be used.

do you ever tire of lapping lies

the world long ago decided that Chem weapons were not to be used.

do you ever tire of lapping lies

The world, however, never uttered the statement "red line", that was Obama. He drew that line here. The reality is, the one you are ignoring, the same international community doesn't believe that the evidence he has presented is compelling enough to take action. They actually want some evidence that the right guy is going to "be punished".

The US has no compelling interest in being the parent of Syria. This isn't a "time out".

Back