Obama’s Approval Rating Matches Two-Year Low - Headed for Bush Lows

Obama had a chance for greatness -his platform when he ran was "post partisan" and then he became one of the most partisan WH's I can recall.

He promised not to hire lobbyests -and did so. He certainly gave the appearence of not being a neo-con, then promptly followed/escalated Bush's policies.

He could have been a revolutionary - someone whom spoke like he did at the Kerry convention - i don't think he has the desire to do anything but play it safe.

So he's "so so", what slays me is those whom cannot accept him as such - the Obamaites who play the monkey whom can "hear no evil (criticism)" about Obama.

Then there are the ever shrinking Republicans whom are worse - out to sabotage him from the beginning.

US politics is shrill/boring/and predictable -why I don't even follow it all that much anymore- finding international affairs at least interestingly non-predictable.

You asked me a question .. I gave you an honest answer .. but because my answer makes sense, you don't want to accept it.

I have no 'pathology' about Obama nor anyone else .. and if I may good sister .. there is a glaring difference between our perspective thoughts about politics.

I don't vote based on political party, race, gender, advertisements, speeches, group think, pundits, or meme. I vote based on information, thus I study everyone I vote for. The reason that I've been right about Obama is because I studied him .. you did not.

The 'pathology' most Americans have is that they vote like lemmings, never taking the time to actually study candidates and issues, opting for the sound bites instead.

I don't have that problem.

where have you been right about him?

Obama will go down as one of the greats.

its complete crap and a thousand fake scaandals.

No human being does everything perfectly.

Obama is a human being.

He is not perfect but hes done things that were undoable for decades.

You will come around but will never admit it

so how did that fast and furious turn out?

the IRS scandal

You think those are pluses for Obama? :0)

Do you have me confused with a RWer who even talked about fast and furious?

How did Libya

Social Security

The fallacy of small donors

Wall Street and corporatism

Iraq .. tell me again about Obama 'ending the war.'

Afghanistan

Pakistan

Drones

.. c'mon, there is a long list .. don't be timid.

No he stopped supporting him early on, well before the 08 election. I had several fights with him about it because I didn't want McCain. I still believe Obama is better than McCain and Romney, for sure, but he's been a grave disappointment. And it's true that he's a big phony. Also, he has purposefully, IMO, exploited the fact that white liberals would view a black Democrat as more to the left than a white Democrat. He did very well in the primaries playing white boys like pianos with that. Remember how many of them worshipped him and hated Hillary. I remember Krugman writing that actually Hillary's domestic policies were slightly to the left of Obama's and he later spoke of the hate mail he got from white liberal males. They went sideways on anyone who didn't worship Obama.

But Obama knew all this, and he played all this. He's really pretty much a dick.

He played a lot of white gals that way too... funny how you pretend it was just a bunch of white guys he was playing.

he will go down in history as a great president.

you wait and see.

He has kicked ass and all you detractors said the very same as the ones I heard under Clinton.

left leaning people will critic their own people and the right NEVER does.

Its why Democratic presidents don't get the power republicans get.

gop will back blindly and dems not so much.

Too much irony...

No bac

you hate our cops and say they are ALL evil.

I know this for a fact NOT to be true.

You hate all the dems and republicansand say they are evil.

I know this for a fact to be untrue.

Dude I really like you and consider you a friend but you fight your own best interests out of anger.

Your self defeating in what you support

I truly love the arrogance of people who tell others 'you fight against your own best interests'

its a war of ideas not labels.

you just pretend anyone who doesn't agree with you is STUPID and EVIL.

you are unbending and unforgiving and have backed fake scandals in the name of your "beliefs"

ROFLMAO... stop Desh... too much irony in one thread... can't stop laughing.

You think those are pluses for Obama? :0)

Do you have me confused with a RWer who even talked about fast and furious?

How did Libya

Social Security

The fallacy of small donors

Wall Street and corporatism

Iraq .. tell me again about Obama 'ending the war.'

Afghanistan

Pakistan

Drones

.. c'mon, there is a long list .. don't be timid.

dont forget GITMO

I don't like it either...but it's no worse than your banana lectures.

Again, not everyone can eat in those expensive restaurants and thumb their noses at the little people like you do. Thus, when someone pushes a myth as fact, it is wise to correct them.

Back