OCA, Ignorant cretin

Hey titnose. Nobody will ban your enemies here. Let's see how big of puss you are when you have to stand on your own two feet.:clink:

Well lets see, i've beat the piss out so many people on boards through an unheard of before, off the charts level of debating and flaming, i'm unsurpassed at both, so lets see who this could be.

But anyway, bring what you got and be of thick skin because you won't make it with me if you are a pussy.............and starting off you sound like massengill strawberry is your product of choice.

And LMFAO! Who the hell fucked up and made asshat a mod? If its who I think it is(and if they have any balls at all they will announce theirselves as a person I know them to be as I do, I have balls and don't change nics from site to site) this person still hasn't figured out that he's supposed to shit in a toilet.

AHZ is not a mod. There are only two staff members, there is no special color for them.

Asshat's moniker is red because he participated in the Debate Arena.

AHZ is not a mod. There are only two staff members, there is no special color for them.

Asshat's moniker is red because he participated in the Debate Arena.

My bad vote, its kind of misleading.

I guess with the collection of folks you got here someone participating in actual debating is special, cool.

Hows about asshat quit reading and come out and take his whooping like a man?

My bad vote, its kind of misleading.

I guess with the collection of folks you got here someone participating in actual debating is special, cool.

Hows about asshat quit reading and come out and take his whooping like a man?
Yeah, most people who come from another site that uses colors for staff members tend to believe that the "Warriors" are mods.

I think it may be time to close the Debate threads and remove the "Warrior" tag unless people are currently participating in a Debate in the War Zone.

And LMFAO! Who the hell fucked up and made asshat a mod? If its who I think it is(and if they have any balls at all they will announce theirselves as a person I know them to be as I do, I have balls and don't change nics from site to site) this person still hasn't figured out that he's supposed to shit in a toilet.

Perfect example of what this guy calls winning a debate.

A great feature at our site:

Old Today, 05:48 PM
Remove user from ignore list
OCA
This message is hidden because OCA is on your ignore list.
View Post Old Today, 05:48 PM
OCA
View Post Old Today, 05:53 PM
OCA
View Post Old Today, 05:59 PM
OCA

Perfect example of what this guy calls winning a debate.

Nope, perfect example of a new poster seeing the overall content of members and dumbing himself down to that level.

Can't believe a known liar would even have the nerve to talk to someone with my ethical standards, shame on you............Liesmatter.

A great feature at our site:

Old Today, 05:48 PM
OCA
View Post Old Today, 05:48 PM
OCA
View Post Old Today, 05:53 PM
OCA
View Post Old Today, 05:59 PM
OCA

Another person skeered of old OCA, you must be a very wise soul.

Back