Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

As wolfy as this sounds the site is working better now that I'm at home and posting from firefox.

As wolfy as this sounds the site is working better now that I'm at home and posting from firefox.

that is exactly what i found. IE does not go with the new site. the new firefox is awesome all around and makes this site go faster. huge delays with IE.

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]1[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]3[/td][td]Superfreak[/td][/tr][/table]

LadyT was dragged to the low-hanging branch, and promptly hung. The tired villagers watched with eager anticipation, but no transfiguration appeared.

LadyT was a Villager...

Wolves win.

Cast of Characters:
Grind(King of Jews) - Villager
CaptBilly(King of Guns) - Villager
Threedee(King of Reason) - Vigilante
USF911 - Inactive Villager
Watermark(King of Nothing) - Inactive Villager
Mott the Hoople - Wolf
Voltaire(King of Gods) - Villager
Rana - Seer
Superfreak - Wolf
Christiefan - Wolf
LadyT - Villager

I like how the worst player in the whole freaking game deigns to criticize other players.

Mott the Seer, FTW!! I'm so glad I MC'ed Round II, because it was hilarious. Otherwise, I'd have been so pissed off at him.

Back