Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

Also, its annoying that LadyT promised me that she would vote whichever way I decided upon, because that's a lame deal. She obviously knows the odds are against me picking her, so she doesn't probably die either way. If she's a wolf, it doesn't matter to her whether I select SF or Voltaire, because she wins either way. She really seems to be wearing NooB status on her sleave. I know Rana more-or-less plays this way. It irritates me that I picked this game up by the end of Round I, and other people hang around and still fumble over elementary details. And I'm am idiot, too.

Similarly, it doesn't matter whether I vote SF or LadyT if Voltaire is a wolf. He now votes for her, claiming with some justification that she's suspicious, but he's also been doing a poor job of debating with SF. Its easy to accuse LadyT if she's not likely to respond.

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]1[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Voltaire[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

Well, go ahead and vote for me - it's a guaranteed lose for the village. I've already stopped caring about this game, so I don't really give a damn what happens anymore.

I'm heading out with the gf. I'll check back later.

Well, go ahead and vote for me - it's a guaranteed lose for the village. I've already stopped caring about this game, so I don't really give a damn what happens anymore.

I'm heading out with the gf. I'll check back later.
0000sspz

Ahahahaha, I see, thanks that helps a great deal.

Now, my analysis

Lady T, when she was a wolf the last time I played feigned that she was new and didn't know what she was doing. It is what pinged my attention last time. this time, she claims to have computer trouble...so she pinged my wolfdar

Then there is the Grind/Sf alliance and going after christie. Grind stating that people's reactions on the first day can be telling, piques my interest.

The youngins going after Mott right off the bat never seems to help the village or add to the exchange, but that is just my personal opinion in the matter.

If I were the seer, I would look into Lady T at this point.

Intriguing.

Yeah, that and because he can't quite seem to recall some of the facts of his previous postings is bugging me. I have to leave in 20 minutes.... so here is what I propose... I will vote Voltaire. If you agree, jump on. If you think it is Lady T, then jump on. if you and Voltaire decide its me, it still leaves you the ability to change to that later. I will try to get back on before the end of 'night' but since it will be via phone.... no guarantees.

For now.... Lynch Voltaire.

Usually, people are much more cautious than this on the last day. Assuming you are a Villager, you have a 50% chance of getting it right, versus my 0.33 of getting it right, which is better, but still worrisome.

Okay, there is only one logical, non-statistical way of approaching this. As Rana was Seer this round, I am going to trust in her ability to use a simple Seer tell such as I noticed above. It also helps that she is my HT Goddess, and I have to spend a great deal of time on my knees before her. If I get this right, then I guess I owe her big-time. Hopefully this works out all peachy in the end.

Lynch Lady T

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]1[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Voltaire[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]2[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

so... Now we need LadyT's vote to end this thing. Unless Voltaire changes his, which I doubt he'll do since he's out with his lovely lady.

OMFG, RU kidding me 3D? I'm back at on my home computer and its still very slow, Damo, I FB'd you about this. I am going with lynching Superfreak just cause. I don't really give two shits either, but I feel bad not posting. ....btw, I started ytping this about 20 seconds ago and I still don't see the letters

Back