Oh Lord! Teflon Don begins his menstrual cycle again.

Jack

Verified User
This Poor Thing comes to a 'political forum', ... then has a meltdown when someone has an opposing argument.

Can you say --->SNOWFLAKE<---

From Snowflake Don's thread:

"Normally I think leftists making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame. However at the risk of being a hypocrite, I am announcing my ignore list to spare them the trouble of posting to someone who won’t respond

LV426
Dutch Uncle
Walt
Jack"

How fucking sad is it that Snowflake Don has to announce WHO he has on Ignore?

This is the thread:

I wrestled with this decision, but what the hell
by Snowflake Don.

You know. This is someone who seems to be frightened of his own shadow.

Then ... with his last breath as he runs for cover "The only question now is which douche starts a thread about it?"

OK. CreamPuff. Do you have a Problem?

Names 4 people, puts them on Ignore, then talks about them. See below:

"Members banned from this thread: Jack, LV426, Walt and Dutch Uncle"

Now, I would assume Snowflake Don was originally a Member of Queen Darla's Girl Gang back in the day, but had a falling out with Christie the Rat or maybe Doris the Nun and got 'Eight Balled' from the Tampon Parties. Then, as ThatOwlWoman rode into town and started the 'Three Bimbos Club' (based loosely on the 'Three Amigos' of Steve Martin fame), she refused Snowflake Don and his bid for Entry into that gang as well. Sadly, Poor Don has to suffer menstrual cramps all by himself.

:shamecube:

Another thread targeting a single poster

infantile-spasms.jpg

Grow up...stop the spasms.

Yes. Snowflake Don does start some dumbass threads. You got that right.
Steven, would you ever ban someone from a thread?

You bet your DUMB ass I would! But I'm NOT banning YOUR ass anymore. I will ALWAYS ban Phanny Dismal AND Owl Turd Lady from ANY of my future threads. Those two hags are stupid BEYOND BELIEF. I believe their I.Q.'s may be even LOWER than yours!

You bet your DUMB ass I would! But I'm NOT banning YOUR ass anymore. I will ALWAYS ban Phanny Dismal AND Owl Turd Lady from ANY of my future threads. Those two hags are stupid BEYOND BELIEF. I believe their I.Q.'s may be even LOWER than yours!

That's very insulting, Steven. I want you to take that back. I may have said things about you before, but never that low, never that uncalled for.

From Snowflake Don's thread:

"Normally I think leftists making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame. However at the risk of being a hypocrite, I am announcing my ignore list to spare them the trouble of posting to someone who won’t respond

LV426
Dutch Uncle
Walt
Jack"

How fucking sad is it that Snowflake Don has to announce WHO he has on Ignore?

It's very sad. I wonder if he cut his own balls off with a rusty razor before he posted that crap?

Back