Oh Lord! Teflon Don begins his menstrual cycle again.

This could be THE dumbest piece of shit thread starter I've seen on here in a long, long time.

poor psychiatric patient Stevie, crying out for more shock therapy, maybe it will work this time

d926f0a837ae2dbfbbfd53cb56c782aa.gif

Um that is the purpose of the War Zone. If you think this is stupid, then that means you think the forum is stupid.

Read read read until that sinks in and then you'll be able to comprehend the point.

I think you are stupid. Doesn't mean I think the forum is stupid. You don't even have a point, much less make one.
You accused me of being triggered. I responded I wasn't. Has nothing to do with the war zone. Nothing at all.

I think you are stupid. Doesn't mean I think the forum is stupid. You don't even have a point, much less make one.
You accused me of being triggered. I responded I wasn't. Has nothing to do with the war zone. Nothing at all.

You accused the OP of being triggered, posting a silly meme. To me, that's being triggered because he created a thread (in the wrong forum which should be in War Zone) about a poster.

Besides, Telfon Donnie is the one who is extremely triggered.

You accused the OP of being triggered, posting a silly meme. To me, that's being triggered because he created a thread (in the wrong forum which should be in War Zone) about a poster.

Besides, Telfon Donnie is the one who is extremely triggered.

He is.

Back