Oh Lord! Teflon Don begins his menstrual cycle again.

From Snowflake Don's thread:

"Normally I think leftists making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame. However at the risk of being a hypocrite, I am announcing my ignore list to spare them the trouble of posting to someone who won’t respond

LV426
Dutch Uncle
Walt
Jack"

How fucking sad is it that Snowflake Don has to announce WHO he has on Ignore?

Seems to me you're the snowflake, you were on his list and you lashed out.

Do you need blankets and cocoa?

Seems to me you're the snowflake, you were on his list and you lashed out.

Do you need blankets and cocoa?

1. Why am I (or anyone) on his Ignore List? It's a 'politics forum'. It's expected that people are going to have different viewpoints.
2. Snowflake Don admits "making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame". Yes, I would agree.
3. Then, casts a 'Challenge': "The only question now is which douche starts a thread about it?"
4. I took up his Challenge. And started a Thread about it.
5. Now, seems to me, Snowflake Don has to step up to the plate, and say what's on his mind.
6. Or ... admit he's just a punk-ass bitch that couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
7. (I guess he could send his Mommy to speak up for him. ... are you his Mommy?)

1. Why am I (or anyone) on his Ignore List? It's a 'politics forum'. It's expected that people are going to have different viewpoints.
2. Snowflake Don admits "making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame". Yes, I would agree.
3. Then, casts a 'Challenge': "The only question now is which douche starts a thread about it?"
4. I took up his Challenge. And started a Thread about it.
5. Now, seems to me, Snowflake Don has to step up to the plate, and say what's on his mind.
6. Or ... admit he's just a punk-ass bitch that couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
7. (I guess he could send his Mommy to speak up for him. ... are you his Mommy?)

You were butthurt about him banning you...do you need blankets and cocoa?

This Poor Thing comes to a 'political forum', ... then has a meltdown when someone has an opposing argument.

Can you say --->SNOWFLAKE<---

Who really cares? Let him ban people. He's unhinged and can't even handle friendly discussions without going off on people. That's where he differs from most posters, minus a few trolls. Did you see him on my latest one about the fridge? I plan on banning him from all my future discussions so he doesn't embarrass himself and others again like that. Outside that he mostly posts from a couple of trash sites that only improve on random 4chan postings with actually having credentials.

From Snowflake Don's thread:

"Normally I think leftists making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame. However at the risk of being a hypocrite, I am announcing my ignore list to spare them the trouble of posting to someone who won’t respond

LV426
Dutch Uncle
Walt
Jack"

How fucking sad is it that Snowflake Don has to announce WHO he has on Ignore?
Seriously...who would do that?;)

Who really cares? Let him ban people. He's unhinged and can't even handle friendly discussions without going off on people. That's where he differs from most posters, minus a few trolls. Did you see him on my latest one about the fridge? I plan on banning him from all my future discussions so he doesn't embarrass himself and others again like that. Outside that he mostly posts from a couple of trash sites that only improve on random 4chan postings with actually having credentials.

You're very kind, CrocMan. Snowflake Don continues to embarrass himself on a daily basis.

Seriously...who would do that?;)

Well, TOP. Snowflake Don had his cherry popped on numerous occasions by the aforementioned 'LV426, Dutch Uncle, Walt, Jack' and now CALLS THEM OUT.
When Snowflake Don gets his wish, and there is a Response, what does he do???
Runs home, crawls under his bed, curls into the fetal position, ... and begins sucking his thumb.

Steven. (shaking head) You probably have no idea who Snowflake Don is, do you.
(sigh) Let me catch you up since you are new here.
Snowflake Don claims he is 'JPP's Greatest Poster'. Claims he is Lord over the APP. Tries to convince (as he has himself) everyone else that he is a 'LIVING GOD'.
Yes, ... if you listen to him long enough, he wants Temples built in his Name, Offerings and Sacrifices placed at his Alter. Cities re-named in his Honor. Statues erected, Books written, Infomercials on his Birth recited in Classrooms across the Nation. BUT ................
... as Fate would have it, 'LV426, Dutch Uncle, Walt, Jack' have pulled back the curtain and exposed Snowflake Don as a FRAUD.

Soooooo, ...

Snowflake Don: "I see our friend had his thread pulled down for putting it in the wrong forum. Poor baby. I suspect a vapid thread will be started in Complaint Forum complaining about the unfair treatment"
Jack: I was SO waiting for this. PROOF that Snowflake Don ran to the Moderators for Protection.

This is what separates the Men from the Girls. (shaking head) Snowflake Don has no balls. IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN. LET IT BE WRITTEN.

Steven.
1. Snowflake Don has started a Thread calling out certain Forum Posters.
2. Snowflake Don has challenged the Posters to respond.
3. When one of the Posters does exactly what Snowflake Don has requested, what does Snowflake Don do.
4. Nothing. Dead silence.
5. When the Poster makes a deliberate an intentional insult, by calling Snowflake Don a 'punk-ass bitch', what does Snowflake Don do.
6. NOTHING.
7. I think we can conclude that Snowflake Don probably has good reason to put people on Ignore. He's timid, awkward, physically frail, and unsure of his views and opinions. Snowflake Don NEEDS an Ignore List.

Anime in the sig...a sure sign you're dealing with an adult.

Snowflake Don: "I see our friend had his thread pulled down for putting it in the wrong forum. Poor baby. I suspect a vapid thread will be started in Complaint Forum complaining about the unfair treatment"
Jack: I was SO waiting for this. PROOF that Snowflake Don ran to the Moderators for Protection.

This is what separates the Men from the Girls. (shaking head) Snowflake Don has no balls. IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN. LET IT BE WRITTEN.

The Mods are actually quite quick to move threads. Obviously, you have noticed the work that Billy has turned-out in this regard.

The Mods are actually quite quick to move threads. Obviously, you have noticed the work that Billy has turned-out in this regard.

Yes. I HAVE noticed that.

Snowflake Don, realizing his Challenge Thread had been responded to, and at a crossroads to respond/not respond, decided to circumvent the situation. Snowflake Don, as an experienced JPP Poster, decided to make an 'End Run'. He immediately contacted the Moderators, pleading (begging actually) that the Thread 'be taken down'. The Moderators, in their extreme wisdom, told Snowflake Don that 'he had made his bed, now lie in it'. Snowflake Don began crying, weeping, urinating on himself in desperation. Snowflake Don began to twirl and spin, throwing his hands into the air, frantic and in despair, asked "Why God ... Why?"

Now, just between me and you, I have contacted the Moderators and requested that the name 'Teflon Don' be retired and that 'Snowflake Don' be the replacement name. (I haven't heard back from them)

Snowflake Don, realizing his Challenge Thread had been responded to, and at a crossroads to respond/not respond, decided to circumvent the situation. Snowflake Don, as an experienced JPP Poster, decided to make an 'End Run'. He immediately contacted the Moderators, pleading (begging actually) that the Thread 'be taken down'. The Moderators, in their extreme wisdom, told Snowflake Don that 'he had made his bed, now lie in it'. Snowflake Don began crying, weeping, urinating on himself in desperation. Snowflake Don began to twirl and spin, throwing his hands into the air, frantic and in despair, asked "Why God ... Why?"

Now, just between me and you, I have contacted the Moderators and requested that the name 'Teflon Don' be retired and that 'Snowflake Don' be the replacement name. (I haven't heard back from them)

I'm not surprised at all that your go-to move is to contact the moderators.

I'm sure if you contact them a few more times about the matter, that you will hear back.

Back