Oh Lord! Teflon Don begins his menstrual cycle again.

Please view Snowflake Don's 'Challenge' Thread before making any further comments.

This thread?

Normally I think leftists making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame. However at the risk of being a hypocrite, I am announcing my ignore list to spare them the trouble of posting to someone who won’t respond

LV426
Dutch Uncle
Walt
Jack

The above fore mentioned posters committed the worst possible offense on JPP. They are boring and unimaginative

The only question now is which douche starts a thread about it?

Yeah. That's what I figured. Apology accepted.

Ha-ha! You DO have a sense of humor. Nicely done. And YOU know that I know that you KNOW I just enjoy giving you shit. I DON'T dislike you by ANY means. There are only two people on this site that I DO dislike. Phanny Dismal and Owl Turd Lady.

Ha-ha! You DO have a sense of humor. Nicely done. And YOU know that I know that you KNOW I just enjoy giving you shit. I DON'T dislike you by ANY means. There are only two people on this site that I DO dislike. Phanny Dismal and Owl Turd Lady.

Steven. With that attitude, you will NEVER be invited to join the 'Three Bimbo Girls' girl gang. :(

No. Read my post. Read it again. Then, read it again, and again, and again, and again.......until it sinks in.

Um that is the purpose of the War Zone. If you think this is stupid, then that means you think the forum is stupid.

Read read read until that sinks in and then you'll be able to comprehend the point.

Back