Ok, So, What Else You Got?

"Richardson really? I heard so many good things about him, and then, he did nothing impressive at all in the debate. Of course, that format also sucked, so...we'll see what happens as the field winnows down, the debates become more manageable, and you can get a better sense."

I would like to see Richardson get more air time on the talk show circuit. He should go on with Chris Matthews, Jon Stewart, Bill Mahr etc... to get his message out there. I think most Dems would like him (not saying he would be everyones #1 choice) and what he stands for. He also has the best foreign relations background out of all the candidates on both sides... which is sorely needed at this point.

As for Clark... I don't blame the Dems for not putting him up. He is the one that is deciding it is best to stay out of the race rather than be disappeared by hillary. ;)

"Richardson really? I heard so many good things about him, and then, he did nothing impressive at all in the debate. Of course, that format also sucked, so...we'll see what happens as the field winnows down, the debates become more manageable, and you can get a better sense."

I would like to see Richardson get more air time on the talk show circuit. He should go on with Chris Matthews, Jon Stewart, Bill Mahr etc... to get his message out there. I think most Dems would like him (not saying he would be everyones #1 choice) and what he stands for. He also has the best foreign relations background out of all the candidates on both sides... which is sorely needed at this point.

I don't mean to be indelicate, but I want to mention this because I strongly feel that women are always judged on their looks. This includes, most defintitely, women politicians.

The guy looks like he has a butt growing out of his chin.

I mean, think about it. What if Hillary or Nancy had a big butt growing out of their chins? And not a nice butt, but a big, fat, saggy butt. What chance would they have to get elected to high office?

I mean, think about it. What if Hillary or Nancy had a big butt growing out of their chins? And not a nice butt, but a big, fat, saggy butt. What chance would they have to get elected to high office?

Well they could be the presidents right hand political advisor though :D

butt seriously, it is all about appearances now....
Truth and ability have no place in american leadership.

"What if Hillary or Nancy had a big butt growing out of their chins? "

Well Hillary already has one big ass, so I would have to say that a second one would not be good. But on the other hand, it may actually improve her looks... tough call.

Well they could be the presidents right hand political advisor though :D

butt seriously, it is all about appearances now....
Truth and ability have no place in american leadership.

Rove, a human butt face, exactly.

I'm telling ya, it's a strange world when ass-faced men can get to the top, but a woman better not gain five pounds or forget her lipstick, because that is all anyone would talk about. Do you think Pelosi would be speaker of the house if she hadn't kept that figure, or started looking like a butt? No way.

Darla... to be serious... I think we are all judged on out looks. Look how many of you call Bush a chimp...

That said, if anyone is actually voting for someone because of looks, they should be shot.... just to help Darwin out.

"What if Hillary or Nancy had a big butt growing out of their chins? "

Well Hillary already has one big ass, so I would have to say that a second one would not be good. But on the other hand, it may actually improve her looks... tough call.

Honestly, I haven't checked out her ass, so I don't know. It can't be that big, or it would be very noticable even if you weren't looking.

But whatever, it's not growing out of her chin!

Darla... to be serious... I think we are all judged on out looks. Look how many of you call Bush a chimp...

That said, if anyone is actually voting for someone because of looks, they should be shot.... just to help Darwin out.

It's not that people vote on looks, it's that a woman can't get to the level of being able to run for President if she looks like Bill Richardson. It's like some institionalized societal thing. Remember what Al Roker looked like before he lost a hundred pounds? Have you ever seen a weather girl who looked like the female version of Al Roker, even on a local station? come on. It's a thing.

Well all legs do go up and make an ass out of themselves...So even leg men have to be concerned with butts.

They always look at the butt. Even men who say they're breast men, or leg men, they're looking at the butt. I could tell you why, but it would be off-color. I suspect you know anyway.
Because it is one of the parts, when well-formed, that truly nobody could mistake for a man's.

hmmmm... somehow that backfired on me.

Darla, I agree there is somewhat of a double standard in the media. I only hope that is not what people are basing their voting decisions off of.

Back