Ok, So, What Else You Got?

Well, he might actually feel the need to be useful and believe he can be. Also, no matter how rich she is, and certainly does not need his salary, she married a United States Senator. Why would she want to end up with a stay at home husband cruising the remote all day and not changing his underwear?

Possible Darla, just possible.....

"Well, he might actually feel the need to be useful and believe he can be. Also, no matter how rich she is, and certainly does not need his salary, she married a United States Senator. Why would she want to end up with a stay at home husband cruising the remote all day and not changing his underwear"

yeah... she doesn't give him his allowance if he stays home and annoys her.

Plus, he stays a Senator to make himself feel like he is actually doing something... although for the life of me I can't name one significant accomplishment during all his years in the Senate.

"Well, he might actually feel the need to be useful and believe he can be. Also, no matter how rich she is, and certainly does not need his salary, she married a United States Senator. Why would she want to end up with a stay at home husband cruising the remote all day and not changing his underwear"

yeah... she doesn't give him his allowance if he stays home and annoys her.

Plus, he stays a Senator to make himself feel like he is actually doing something... although for the life of me I can't name one significant accomplishment during all his years in the Senate.

I don't really keep track of the "accomplishments" of individual Senators. I guess that's a failing on my part. I probably should.

Which Senators do you feel have had significant accomplishments?

No you're not seeing things. It started out about the R debate, and ended up being about Hillary's ass. I don't even know how I got involved in it, normally I'd just go on a feminist rant. I must be coming down with something. I swear to God it has never even occurred to me to look at a Presidential candidate's ass, until I noticed that Richardson seems to be growing one under his chin.

No you're not seeing things. It started out about the R debate, and ended up being about Hillary's ass

ROFLMAO!

Do you know how funny that is? I mean funny, in a lame, bad way? ;)

How did Hillary's ass come up on this thread? And why? Wait, I don't want to know ;)

Okay, sorry I shouldn't contribute to the hijacking of the thread.

I saw part of the GOP debate. And frankly, it scared the bejesuses out of me.

Yeah, they were pretending that they weren't bush puppets. There seemed to be little acclaim for bush, from the 10 candidates.

But, they used Bush-speak...to the max

I heard Romney blather on about fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here. And how this "war on terror" is some global conflict, where somehow all the muslim terrorist groups and fundamentalists are unified in a global goal of conquest and the caliphate.

Childish. Either these guys are REALLY dumb, or they're lying. If they're dumb, they simply don't have a clue about the muslim world, islamic history, or any of the multitude of goals and motivations of disparate islamic groups.

No you're not seeing things. It started out about the R debate, and ended up being about Hillary's ass

ROFLMAO!

Do you know how funny that is? I mean funny, in a lame, bad way? ;)

How did Hillary's ass come up on this thread? And why? Wait, I don't want to know ;)
It was Darla's fault.

Okay, sorry I shouldn't contribute to the hijacking of the thread.

I saw part of the GOP debate. And frankly, it scared the bejesuses out of me.

Yeah, they were pretending that they weren't bush puppets. There seemed to be little acclaim for bush, from the 10 candidates.

But, they used Bush-speak...to the max

I heard Romney blather on about fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here. And how this "war on terror" is some global conflict, where somehow all the muslim terrorist groups and fundamentalists are unified in a global goal of conquest and the caliphate.

Childish. Either these guys are REALLY dumb, or they're lying. If they're dumb, they simply don't have a clue about the muslim world, islamic history, or any of the multitude of goals and motivations of disparate islamic groups.

It scared me too. Totally seriously.

I didn't bring up her ass though. For some reason, my mentioning what was happening with Richardson's face caused SF to bring it up. I guess I will have to take partial responsibility, since I did say "ass" first.
Nah. You mentioned it in the context of how women's appearances mattered while Richardson's chin-butt didn't.

I accept blame for the degradation of the thread as well...

But hey... its Friday!!! and Friday IS degradation day.

We should designate each friday as something different here. Instead of casual fridays like you have at work. We could have nipple Friday, and domination friday...maybe a shoe friday, but with it mostly being guys here, I don't know about that one.

They always look at the butt. Even men who say they're breast men, or leg men, they're looking at the butt. I could tell you why, but it would be off-color. I suspect you know anyway.
There is an anthropological basis, but that's boring science stuff.

I only notice the butt if it is excessivly large.
They might "make the rockin world go round" but not mine.

Back