Ok, So, What Else You Got?

Well that and the most powerful one for me was his "war" plan of, "What he said, but with 10K more troops!"

It truly made him appear totally incompetent.

yep how incompetent can you get everyone knew it would take 23K more troops.

that was just the excuse people used to not vote for a bozo face.

hmmmm... somehow that backfired on me.

Darla, I agree there is somewhat of a double standard in the media. I only hope that is not what people are basing their voting decisions off of.

You know, who the hell knows what people are basing their voting decisions on. Is voting based on looks any worse than voting on who you'd rather "have a beer with"? I don't think so.

I can only speak for myself. I don't even date based on looks, I am a total brain slut. I can get worked up over Paul Krugman in like two seconds, but would walk right by Brad Pitt without even noticing. And, I don't drink beer.

yep how incompetent can you get everyone knew it would take 23K more troops.

that was just the excuse people used to not vote for a bozo face.
*sigh* You wish. That is solely your opinion of people who would reject what you think of as the "best" candidate.

Hilary doesnt have a bif=g ass she has what used to be called Child bearing hips.

It used to be a a good thing at one time Now many Men what a skinny ass on women.

Kinda makes you wonder if their isnt a little latent homosexual aspect to it huh?

Hilary doesnt have a bif=g ass she has what used to be called Child bearing hips.

It used to be a a good thing at one time Now many Men what a skinny ass on women.

Kinda makes you wonder if their isnt a little latent homosexual aspect to it huh?

Yep like the male monkey dominance thing....
We are just animals...

Well, it depends. If you're talking an Ally McBeal type ass, then yeah, I think that's borderline homosexual. I mean, if you want to have sex with something that looks like a 12 year old boy and has no breasts, I'd have to wonder. The most sensual men I've ever known, like T & A, to put it bluntly.

Whatever. She has a huge ass. Amazingly it has grown since they ran together for President the first time. Back then her ass was actually rather nice.

Whatever. She has a huge ass. Amazingly it has grown since they ran together for President the first time. Back then her ass was actually rather nice.

Really? I'll have to check it out. I mean, why I don't know. It's completely meaningless, I'm not voting for an ass for President. But now you have me curious.

Really? I'll have to check it out. I mean, why I don't know. It's completely meaningless, I'm not voting for an ass for President. But now you have me curious.
I'm not voting for an ass either. And I'm definitely not voting for HillBilly.

Oh Good lord, I just clicked on this thread and immediatly saw disscussions of Hillary's ass?? Maybe I was just seeing things, honestly I just scanned the thread.

I'm mark this thread "ignore" ;)

Oh Good lord, I just clicked on this thread and immediatly saw disscussions of Hillary's ass?? Maybe I was just seeing things, honestly I just scanned the thread.

I'm mark this thread "ignore" ;)

No you're not seeing things. It started out about the R debate, and ended up being about Hillary's ass. I don't even know how I got involved in it, normally I'd just go on a feminist rant. I must be coming down with something. I swear to God it has never even occurred to me to look at a Presidential candidate's ass, until I noticed that Richardson seems to be growing one under his chin.

"No you're not seeing things. It started out about the R debate, and ended up being about Hillary's ass. I don't even know how I got involved in it, normally I'd just go on a feminist rant."

Um... Darla.... you got involved in it because YOU started it. Remember the Richardson has an ass on his chin comment.... then you asked about women being judged by their looks... then it devolved from there... in large part because of me. :burn:

No you're not seeing things. It started out about the R debate, and ended up being about Hillary's ass. I don't even know how I got involved in it, normally I'd just go on a feminist rant. I must be coming down with something. I swear to God it has never even occurred to me to look at a Presidential candidate's ass, until I noticed that Richardson seems to be growing one under his chin.
Somebody mentioned Richardson's chin-butt. That is how it got started.

It is telling on how boring that debate really was.

Well there is a point with megabucks why is he fooling around in the senate ?

Well, he might actually feel the need to be useful and believe he can be. Also, no matter how rich she is, and certainly does not need his salary, she married a United States Senator. Why would she want to end up with a stay at home husband cruising the remote all day and not changing his underwear?

Back