Online Misogyny, a thoughtful dissertation by Darla

After all the "information" that has been posted, on the subject of rape, I have come to the following conclusion.
Dala has probably accused one or more men, who she's "dated", of rape.
More then likely the accusation comes from the shame she felt, the morning after she woke up alone.
The shame comes from how she feels about putting herself in those situations; because of her drinking "problem" and her low self esteen, which feeds into her desire to be "wanted" by men.
In her despair; she convinced herself that she really didn't want to have sex with that "loser" and therefore, she had to have said no.
But since she has no proof of anything; she goes on to convince herself that since she "obviously" said NO and this means that never gave consent and was taking advantage of.
Then after she made the report to the Police and in their investigation they were unable to find any evidence to support her accusation; they concluded that they had nothing to present to the attny's.
After this repeatedly happening; she then convinced herself that it was a vast conspriacy against her and ALL women, because in her thinking the accusation of rape is all that's needed.
She really believes that she's the victim.

I never said that. Why would you say anything so ignorant?

I'm pointing out the fact that women are being raped in broad daylight in the streets of Cairo. No need to talk about hypotheticals when reality is happening. You and your pals don't want to discuss it because Islamists are responsible.

There are women being raped in the Streets of Cairo and I don't hear one word of condemnation about those who are behind it.

Yes. You. Did. Or you implied as much. Now you want to talk about 'Islamists'....you're something else, not something new, just out there in the weeds.

I never said that. Why would you say anything so ignorant?

I'm pointing out the fact that women are being raped in broad daylight in the streets of Cairo. No need to talk about hypotheticals when reality is happening. You and your pals don't want to discuss it because Islamists are responsible.

Start a thread.

I explained this once, and you apparently do not care.

But lets try another angle. Ok, there are women being raped in the streets of Cairo, we have established that. Now, you are getting pissy because the people here are talking about another topic besides those rapes.

Here is what you do. Go thru every forum and look at every thread. Let us know which, if any threads should remain open as long as women are being raped in the streets of Cairo. I mean, if it the deciding factor for these few people, it should be the deciding factor for everyone.

He doesn't care about rape per se, only Muslim rape. He's never spoken out against the almost 200,000 rapes committed annually here.

You're afraid to speak out against them for raping women. It's much easier to erect straw men and attack them because they are imaginary. The left is scared to death of real evil.

You're a hateful, angry old man who want's to dictate what this thread is about. You're transparent and boring as hell.

For people who claim to be so damn smart, why do so many lefties play stupid when they have to?

Am I a leftie?

And why, if you are so smart, can you not grasp the difference between a thread about rape and a thread about the misogynistic comments and ideals that came out in a thread about rape. They are two very different topics.

Am I a leftie?

And why, if you are so smart, can you not grasp the difference between a thread about rape and a thread about the misogynistic comments and ideals that came out in a thread about rape. They are two very different topics.

Don't agree, it's a thread by Darla and about Darla which is her favourite topic.

Back