Online Misogyny, a thoughtful dissertation by Darla

Grind, I appreciate the thought, but in case you haven't noticed everyone here hates me. Because I am the "loudmouthed" feminist. No one is going to join a group I create. :)

It's okay, my feelings aren't hurt. I am that way here because IRL I do the opposite and use men's sexism against them by playing it. It's more subversive and fun in it's own way, but it does build up in me.

Not everyone hates you ;)

What group? Hope you have better luck with that than I did.

we can only hope that the absolute horrors that were visited upon you will never be repeated again, god willing.

Ohh off with the drama cap. they were not absolute horrors, but they did piss me off extremely.

Now if Damo had posted a pic of him naked on my group that would have been absolute.

If anybody has a reason to call her a cunt then that would be me due to her saying that I was a rapist. I asked her to apologise yet she has steadfastly refused to do so, Damo said that he would consider a rule change yet, surprise surprise, nothing happened. By the way, just so she doesn't take victimhood to the next level, I am not calling her a cunt.

Apologize? You must be joking? You have consistently demonstrated a lack of understanding of the very concept of consent. You simply do not know what consent means. YOu have posted pictures of young women dancing in short skirts in rape threads and stated that this was the reason "date rape" rates were high. You are self-evidently a misogynist. You have inqured as to the definition of violence in relation to rape. You then spoke of a "friend" whose life was "ruined" because of a "false rape charge". Anyone who doesn't suspect there is no friend is a fucking moron.

You are definitely a rape apologist and an enabler of rape culture. Whether there is truly a "friend" only you can know, but I certainly have my suspicions. Don't want to be called a rapist? Don't act like one. You do.

I am not surprised that you went whining to Damo and that he actually "considered" making what I said against the rules. Because on this board, as in society, the crime is not rape, rape apology, rape-enabling, racism, sexism, abuse...the crime is in pointing these things out.

The day Damo makes what I said against the rules while continuing to allow the leering misogyny and racism that goes on here daily, hourly! is the day he can take his board and stick it straight up his white male power-structured ass. So go for it.

Last edited:
From day one, she has accused me of being a 'retread' who followed her here -- although I've never posted on this board in my life.

A paranoid crybaby, whatta combo.

Oh the drama of it all. I didn't accuse you of following me here, nor did I call you a "retread". I think you mean "retard".

I said I doubted you were new here and that I didn't believe your long boring story of how you googled us. Looks like you gave our interaction a lot more meaning than I did. Better start writing a personal ad hon. I'm just not that into you.

It's funny how "poor Tom" is so misunderstood. Meanwhile there are plenty of right wing Republicans here who don't feel compelled to start, or run onto existing, rape threads. Do you ever see Dixie wanking off on rape threads? No. That's why I talk to him, no matter how much of an asshole he is.

You earned what I think of you Tom. Too bad.

Apologize? You must be joking? You have consistently demonstrated a lack of understanding of the very concept of consent. You simply do not know what consent means. YOu have posted pictures of young women dancing in short skirts in rape threads and stated that this was the reason "date rape" rates were high. You are self-evidently a misogynist. You have inqured as to the definition of violence in relation to rape. You then spoke of a "friend" whose life was "ruined" because of a "false rape charge". Anyone who doesn't suspect there is no friend is a fucking moron.

You are definitely a rape apologist and an enabler of rape culture. Whether there is truly a "friend" only you can know, but I certainly have my suspicions. Don't want to be called a rapist? Don't act like one. You do.

I am not surprised that you went whining to Damo and that he actually "considered" making what I said against the rules. Because on this board, as in society, the crime is not rape, rape apology, rape-enabling, racism, sexism, abuse...the crime is in pointing these things out.

The day Damo makes what I said against the rules while continuing to allow the leering misogyny and racism that goes on here daily, hourly! is the day he can take his board and stick it straight up his white male power-structured ass. So go for it.

That video of which you speak was a BBC news clip about the ladette culture in the UK and that is fairly typical behaviour in just about any town centre on a weekend. That you spout agitprop bullshit is well documented and I couldn't care less if they banned you, good riddance I say.

It's funny how "poor Tom" is so misunderstood. Meanwhile there are plenty of right wing Republicans here who don't feel compelled to start, or run onto existing, rape threads. Do you ever see Dixie wanking off on rape threads? No. That's why I talk to him, no matter how much of an asshole he is.

You earned what I think of you Tom. Too bad.

I am sorry but I do not see why discussing rape is such a taboo subject, you don't get to control this forum. Anyway you must have realised by now that I am impervious to the sort of vitriol that you like to disgorge forth. Ask Rana or Christie about some of the shit we faced on the WOT board, there were some real experts there you are a rank amateur by comparison.

I am sorry but I do not see why discussing rape is such a taboo subject, you don't get to control this forum. Anyway you must have realised by now that I am impervious to the sort of vitriol that you like to disgorge forth. Ask Rana or Christie about some of the shit we faced on the WOT board, there were some real experts there you are a rank amateur by comparison.

Everything I said went way over your head. Do you know why? YOU DON'T COMPREHEND CONSENT. This makes you dangerous.

As for me getting banned, like I said, go for it. Actually, by your own words, you already did. Better luck next time huh!

Everything I said went way over your head. Do you know why? YOU DON'T COMPREHEND CONSENT. This makes you dangerous.

As for me getting banned, like I said, go for it. Actually, by your own words, you already did. Better luck next time huh!

What I don't comprehend is how consent is interpreted in a court of law and how ultimately it boils down to one person's testimony against another. People like you consider the courts to be an irrelevance anyway as you cannot comprehend how a woman could possibly lie about rape. That is why your kind are so dangerous!!

Yes, I did try to get you banned and unfortunately the mods were too wimpish to do it.

What I don't comprehend is how consent is interpreted in a court of law and how ultimately it boils down to one person's testimony against another. People like you consider the courts to be an irrelevance anyway as you cannot comprehend how a woman could possibly lie about rape. That is why your kind are so dangerous!!

Yes, I did try to get you banned and unfortunately the mods were too wimpish to do it.

Right, you don't comprehend consent and you blame short skirts for date rape. You're a rape apologist and the emodiment of rape culture. If you have a "friend" who was "falsely" accused, I'm not surprised he's a friend of yours, but I would be slightly surprised if he existed.

I am LOL that you tried to get me banned. Yeah, it's the mods who are the wimps.

And I want to repeat one more time - you are a very dangerous man. It chills me that you raised two sons. Sometimes I think having a daughter would benefit men like you, but instead you all seem to have sons and pass on your dangerous attitudes towards women to them. Good Lord. Thank God the lot of you live in England.

Last edited:
Right, you don't comprehend consent and you blame short skirts for date rape. You're a rape apologist and the emodiment of rape culture. If you have a "friend" who was "falsely" accused, I'm not surprised he's a friend of yours, but I would be slightly surprised if he existed.

I am LOL that you tried to get me banned. Yeah, it's the mods who are the wimps.

And I want to repeat one more time - you are a very dangerous man. It chills me that you raised two sons. Good Lord. Thank God the lot of you live in England.

Well fortunately you've had the good sense to not have children, good for you and the world at large. I have two sons and they are both at university studying computer science, my oldest Paul graduates next year and is on target for a first class degree whilst Josh is in his second year and also doing really well. As regards rape, I subscribe to the views of Helen Mirren, is she dangerous as well?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/sep/01/1

Last edited:
Oh the drama of it all. I didn't accuse you of following me here, nor did I call you a "retread". I think you mean "retard".

I said I doubted you were new here and that I didn't believe your long boring story of how you googled us. Looks like you gave our interaction a lot more meaning than I did. Better start writing a personal ad hon. I'm just not that into you.
Your numerous replies were more lengthy and boring than anything I wrote. And you did accuse me of being someone else, even gave a boring story about what your momma told you.

Get over yourself, crybaby. Words on a screen can't harm you. Treat people how you want to be treated and ignore those who don't. Easy peasy.

Get over yourself, crybaby. Words on a screen can't harm you. Treat people how you want to be treated and ignore those who don't. Easy peasy.

If you're referring to this thread, there's no need for me to "get over" misogyny. Misogyny is something misogynists need to get over. They can always count on the slavish sycophancy of con women like yourself begging for cookies. However, I will continue to point out misogyny, along with racism (something else I don't believe you're a stranger to?). You can continue to follow me around whining about it like a good little useful idiot.

Back