Oprah for Prez?

I was born in Columbus and four generations in my family have gone to Ohio State so I'm a huge fan.
If you need anything from The OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY, you let me know:)
Maybe not football tickets, but anything else..:)

Green looks like shit on you.

Not if it's a 2.5 feet wide by 8 feet slab of Kentucky Bluegrass. That stuff looks good on anyone. Not many people can wear brown except cowboys and hunters. :thup:

4xx1qv.jpg

I didn't hear her speech at the All Black Awards tonight but based on responses it seems people want her to run.

Trump vs Oprah. Now that would be something.

Oprah is doing what she does best- CONTRIBUTING HER MILLIONS TO DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES!

She has money to burn!

I didn't hear her speech at the All Black Awards tonight but based on responses it seems people want her to run.

Trump vs Oprah. Now that would be something.

Trump won’t ever be able to run for federal office again against anybody, and as far as Oprah for president, no, Hell No.

What makes people believe that celebrity is a qualifying asset to be president?

Trump won’t ever be able to run for federal office again against anybody, and as far as Oprah for president, no, Hell No.

This thread is from 2018. No idea why it was brought back up but clearly Trump ran for re-election in 2020. At the time I posted this Oprah’s name was being floated in certain circles. As we know today it obviously didn’t go very far. But many people’s names get floated as potential candidates. No disrespect to Oprah but it’s not unique to her.

Not sure why this was brought back from the thread grave but at the time her name was being thrown out there.

Most good people do not want to go through all the personal attacks that goes along with the way America does elections these days.

It's too bloody and painful for most good and happy people to endure.

I do admire the ones brave enough to weather the storm though!

I think we already learned our lesson the hard way about that. :laugh:

I think I already posted this before in an article but I guarantee the next Democrat nominee will be a woman and a minority. Oprah does hit both marks.

I heard that before Biden was nominated this time.

Not sure why this was brought back from the thread grave but at the time her name was being thrown out there.

Somewhere in the middle of this thread is a nasty racist joke by a JPP poster here. I posted a link to it in another discussion earlier today.

She is a vile person. But then the dems have lowered he bar to the depths. Scraping the gunge from the bottom of the barrel. You lefties really are an immoral bunch. If Ted Bundy stood for the Dems you would welcome him with open arms. You truly dont give a shit.

She would need to have at least some experience in politics before I would vote for her. I think a president should have had some experience managing some political office.

Maybe even just experience with the constitution in someway or another, Trump really did not seem to have a basic understanding of the constitution at all.

Somewhere in the middle of this thread is a nasty racist joke by a JPP poster here. I posted a link to it in another discussion earlier today.

That makes more sense. To each his own of course but I was questioning why someone would spend their time digging through old threads and finding this the least bit interesting.

She would need to have at least some experience in politics before I would vote for her. I think a president should have had some experience managing some political office.

Maybe even just experience with the constitution in someway or another, Trump really did not seem to have a basic understanding of the constitution at all.

So if she ran for, and won, the Democratic Nomination in 2020 and was Trump's opponent you wouldn't have voted for her?

This thread is from 2018. No idea why it was brought back up but clearly Trump ran for re-election in 2020. At the time I posted this Oprah’s name was being floated in certain circles. As we know today it obviously didn’t go very far. But many people’s names get floated as potential candidates. No disrespect to Oprah but it’s not unique to her.
Jeez, dude. If you had any balls you'd just ask me.

I was doing research and it popped up. The clue is the quoted in my first post here.

People are responding to me like I posted it today.

Don't you stand by your words? Or can you admit to some reflection? I'll be the first to admit I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago. The last two years have given me a lot of reflection too. It's not a fault. It's normal.

Back