ORGANIZED Religion is mass deception

Jesus said to spread His word. Jesus said that His Kingdom will abound when His word is spread throughout the earth and that all knees will bow to Christ. There is nothing wrong with wanting to grow your church or business. The problem lies with how you go about it. The honest or dishonest way.

How did the word 'business' get in there? What evidence, anywhere, ever is there that Jesus of Nazareth was interested in your pissy little businesses?

Go get the actual passage and I will address it.

BTW no one really knows what Jesus said.

Most of what jesus said was about being a good human to other humans

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

Matthew 24:14
This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Philippians 2:9-11

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Know one really knows what Jesus said? The Apostles recorded it.

Yes, His main message was love thy neighbor.

just sayin

I don't think Jesus was actually concerned with people bowing to him I think that was the followers mind view.

I don't take the bible literally for good reason.

It was NOT written in the times of these events.

the stories were passed down for quite some time before they were written in the bible huh?

that means if your searching for the truth you don't take it literally.

Like you said the overwhelming picture of what Jesus stood for in the minds of those who loved him was a picture of love and compassion.

at that point the words have done their job even if parts are merely the way generations interpreted what the stories meant to fit their limited worlds at the time.

It is NOT a perfect witness.

It is a gesture of what the mans life meant.

the overall gesture is Love and compassion

I believe my eyes over any report any day! For example.I see reports saying kids are smoking less drugs? When I know they are smoking more.

Born and raised in Toronto and I can tell you. Even though the people can identify themselves as "Christian"? They don't know the first thing about Christianity. And shun Bible thumpers like as if they were lepers.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :good4u:

Maybe it's just the crowd you hang with, that's smoking more dope!! :eek2:

I wasn't aware that Wise = Denial. :palm:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :good4u:

Maybe it's just the crowd you hang with, that's smoking more dope!! :eek2:

I wasn't aware that Wise = Denial. :palm:

In my lifetime, I've frequented MANY crowds. This is not based on hundreds but thousands.

P.S. I stopped smoking pot many decades ago but still know many potheads. Even my kids in high school say most of the kids are smoking it.

In my lifetime, I've frequented MANY crowds. This is not based on hundreds but thousands.

P.S. I stopped smoking pot many decades ago but still know many potheads. Even my kids in high school say most of the kids are smoking it.

THOUSANDS!! :good4u:
And of course the High School kids comment would be comparable to the boy teenager telling his girlfriend; "C'mon, everyone else is having sex. You don't want to be the only virgin, do you?", because we know that teenagers never-ever say something to just appear to be part of the crowd. HUH?

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

Matthew 24:14
This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Philippians 2:9-11

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Know one really knows what Jesus said? The Apostles recorded it.

Yes, His main message was love thy neighbor.

Looks to me like organized religion.

Back