OT: I'm a racist

No offense taken. In this case I don't mind being called racist. I've talked to woman at bars because I think they're attractive. I've talked to athletes at bars because they're famous and I've talked to black dudes at bars because they are black. I've talked to people at bars because they are sitting next to me. That's just me.

Obviously we have to resort to extreme measures to keep you from talking to anyone.....(grin)

I think me, Grind, and Threedee are going to need to include Cawacko in our drinking date. Prolly at a gay bar that caters to blacks and hot hetero chicks somewhere in Kansas. Does that exist?

No offense, but if you went to the black guy just because he was black - yeah, you're still racist. Just overcompensating.

The Mrs. was with me last night and I just noticed her text saying of course you approached the one brother. Yep, black men in bars are not safe when Cawacko is around.

Black people commit lots of crime in my area.......Gays are weird and unnatural in my opinion. In both cases, I feel strange when I'm around them. Is that a racist statement cawacko?

"Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social affiliation."

trayvon-if-twitter.jpg

any of you other people ready to climb on the bus?

Are you tired if lying in the road like a speed bump screaming " I don't know how to live in a better world just run me over".

really we don't want to run you over.

hop on the bus and sit wherever you want.

I must admit it is hard for me to say this but I must man up. Desh was correct and I must face and accept facts. I am a racist. I was at a (my local) bar tonight in San Francisco and as is usual it was full of white people. At the point I saw a black dude I literally went up to start to talk to him and offered to buy him a drink. Of course he accepted and everything was good. Unfortunately that proved my dislike of white people and my favoritism towards black folk. Yep, definition of racism.

It does suck hating my own people, well other than Superfreak because everyone hates him, but I've come to terms with it.

Peace out, Cawacko

If this is in regards to the Zimmerman case .. and I think it is .. it doesn't matter if you're a racist or not, nor does it matter how many black guys you buy drinks at a bar if you support a racist position.

All around you on that side of the fence are self-described racists, their agenda, and those who relish in the thought of murdering black people.You can't possibly deny that truth. You can't deny it .. but I haven't heard you acknowledge it. Perhaps I'm missing something.

Don't get it twisted brother, I like you and the relationship we've had, but if you can direct me to your posts that speak to the obvious denigration of black people throughout this horror show you might have a point.

The Zimmerman case is awash in racism Florida style .. steeped in it.

Zimmerman supporters don't want to acknowledge that truth .. which is fine by me. I think the divide between republicans and everyone else is a good thing. A really good thing.

It doesn't matter what you call them .. just call them republicans.

I think me, Grind, and Threedee are going to need to include Cawacko in our drinking date. Prolly at a gay bar that caters to blacks and hot hetero chicks somewhere in Kansas. Does that exist?

Yes, but you have to go to KC and it might actually be in Missouri, lol.

hey its a step.

I wish every con here would be willing to talk to the black people in their community like equals.

Then the next step of the transition is to BELIEVE them when they tell them about the racism they face in this country.

face to face its a lot harder to call someone a liar when they tell you how they feel.

I really do think cawacko is at least trying to get on the bus.

we welcome all on the bus even the newly converted

hey its a step.

I wish every con here would be willing to talk to the black people in their community like equals.

Then the next step of the transition is to BELIEVE them when they tell them about the racism they face in this country.

face to face its a lot harder to call someone a liar when they tell you how they feel.

I really do think cawacko is at least trying to get on the bus.

we welcome all on the bus even the newly converted

I don't exactly here a lot of people denying that racism exists in America.

Racism is still huge in America.

What I hear is a lot of people disagreeing w/ you & BAC on what exactly constitutes "racism." Your own definition seems to be "anyone who disagrees with me."

hahahahaha

when every claim of racism is met by "your a fucking liar that isn't racism"

you have no point thingy

Back