OT: I'm a racist

yeah that will really help you build that center for outreach to voters.

tell me what you think is an example of real racism and lets discuss it

yeah that will really help you build that center for outreach to voters.

tell me what you think is an example of real racism and lets discuss it

I'm not worried about "outreach to voters." I vote Democrat about 90% of the time.

Real racism is as follows: when someone says or does something that is actually racist.

Here is what it is not: when someone disagrees with an opinion offered by Desh or BAC.

give an example what is real racism?

dead boys who have done nothing doesn't seem to even strike your mind as racism

I just love when somebody tries to get philosophical with the no-mind freaks on this forum! Ya just know the world's problems are going to be solved by an murican!

well your plan of rubbing your balls until they fall off wont help much huh

give an example what is real racism?

dead boys who have done nothing doesn't seem to even strike your mind as racism

Where did I ever say GZ wasn't a racist?

Here's an example: when a black guy doesn't get hired for a job when he's more qualified, and the person doing the hiring says "I didn't hire him because he's black."

There ya go.

so racist have to admit they are racist before its racism.

man you just keep sounding like a republican

Where did I ever say GZ wasn't a racist?

Here's an example: when a black guy doesn't get hired for a job when he's more qualified, and the person doing the hiring says "I didn't hire him because he's black."

There ya go.

so if he refuses to hire them because they are black that is fine.

Its only racism if he he tells someone.

that was your own definition bud

was the job seeker less harmed by not getting the job if the guy never tells anyone that he is clearly a racist?

If this is in regards to the Zimmerman case .. and I think it is .. it doesn't matter if you're a racist or not, nor does it matter how many black guys you buy drinks at a bar if you support a racist position.

All around you on that side of the fence are self-described racists, their agenda, and those who relish in the thought of murdering black people.You can't possibly deny that truth. You can't deny it .. but I haven't heard you acknowledge it. Perhaps I'm missing something.

Don't get it twisted brother, I like you and the relationship we've had, but if you can direct me to your posts that speak to the obvious denigration of black people throughout this horror show you might have a point.

The Zimmerman case is awash in racism Florida style .. steeped in it.

Zimmerman supporters don't want to acknowledge that truth .. which is fine by me. I think the divide between republicans and everyone else is a good thing. A really good thing.

It doesn't matter what you call them .. just call them republicans.

Actually bac, my post had absolutely nothing to do with the Zimmerman case. (And I wrote the post completely wasted off my *ss. In a way as I read it in the morning I was almost impressed with myself that I could write a coherent sentence in the state I was in.) And if you've noticed I've pretty much stayed out of all GZ-TM threads. So I don't have a problem if you ever want to call me out because I respect your opinion but this literally had nothing to do with the case. I've been called a racist well before this case which was the ultimate impetus for what I wrote.

Back