OT: I'm a racist

and now we are discussing it like I said we would.

why cant you tell me why you felt you were not done with your example until the last part was added?

and now we are discussing it like I said we would.

why cant you tell me why you felt you were not done with your example until the last part was added?

Such a narcissist. How is it possible to be stupid AND narcissistic?

We're discussing it in the most backward, stupid way possible. But whatever - you're leadiing the discussion, so I'll indulge.

The last part is not indicative of what I feel is "more" racist, or anything beyond that I wanted to make the example as glaringly obvious as possible. Because you're an idiot.

Can't be any more clear than that, peabrain. Stop trying to cover for your stupid misinterpretation of it, and admit you were wrong.

"The last part is not indicative of what I feel is "more" racist, or anything beyond that I wanted to make the example as glaringly obvious as possible. "

racism is not always announced by the perpetrator.

even when its not its still racism.

why does the right deny so many claims of racism that are real?

"The last part is not indicative of what I feel is "more" racist, or anything beyond that I wanted to make the example as glaringly obvious as possible. "

racism is not always announced by the perpetrator.

even when its not its still racism.

why does the right deny so many claims of racism that are real?[/QUOTE]

Just curious, why do you keep asking a liberal that question?

Actually bac, my post had absolutely nothing to do with the Zimmerman case. (And I wrote the post completely wasted off my *ss. In a way as I read it in the morning I was almost impressed with myself that I could write a coherent sentence in the state I was in.) And if you've noticed I've pretty much stayed out of all GZ-TM threads. So I don't have a problem if you ever want to call me out because I respect your opinion but this literally had nothing to do with the case. I've been called a racist well before this case which was the ultimate impetus for what I wrote.

Then I apologize .. but to your point, I've been called a racist before .. sometimes on this board.

Why would I care? There is nothing in my character or life that defines me as a racist .. which is my point to you brother. From what I've known of you for several years, there is nothing in your character that would define you as racist.

We can't actually see each other, but our words and thoughts reveal our character.

saying that that young woman witness in the GZ case had testimony that contradicted the facts in the case was not true.

why didn't you just say so then?

dude why did you not stop at the first part.

why do you blame me for what you said?

I will answer for him. If he keeps his stupid white mouth shut, the victim of his discrimination may never be able to prove it.

But if he goes to the bar with Philly Rabbit and Damn Southerner, and blabs about it in front of conventioning members of the NAACP, then he might make the victim's case slightly easier...

Well, rumour has it that all of the cool stuff is in the MO side, such as the Royals ballpark and much of the nightlife.

Plaza, Westport, Crown Center, Brookside, downtown, Arthur Bryant, Nelson Rockefeller Art Gallery, UMKC - all on the KCMO side of the line. Lovely landscaping, Ward Parkway, etc.

Johnson County, Kansas did have a lot of good stuff -Mission Hills, Shawnee Mission, etc. But not Kansas City, KS

Now of course KCMO has some depressed areas. But lots to do and lots of variety.

Back