Our Fine-Tuned Universe: Accident or Design?

Lol you have said some stupid shit but this is wow. So whan an attorney asks a witness, "Where were you on the night of Oct 12, 2023?" they are asking because they dont know? You're a simpleton
Genesis:

9 “And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?”

Checkmate, bitch. Don’t even know your own book.

Scientific evidence shows there is extreme precision in everything around us in the natural world.
I'm going to play "atheist's advocate" and disagree somewhat with your sentiment.

1. There is no such thing as "scientific evidence"; there is only "evidence."
2. There is always, everywhere, exactly as much precision as one will measure.
3. I still haven't observed any artificial worlds

Precision leaves no room for error or for surprise results.
Precision includes error; the error is defined by the precision.

Rather, precision requires deliberation.
Precision requires calibrated instrumentation.

Take, for example, the first 60 elements that were discovered on the Periodic Table of the Elements of planet earth.
1. Nobody has ever discovered any elements on the Periodic Table of the Elements. All the elements were discovered elsewhere.
2. The Periodic Table of the Elements of planet earth happens to be, by sheer coincidence, the same Periodic Table of the Elements for all the other planets, as well as for the sun, the moon, and southern California.
3. If you spend one second listing off the first 60 elements of the Periodic Table of the Elements, it will constitute one minute of your life that you'll never get back.

The atoms—from which the Earth's elements are made—are specifically related to one another.
Are they like second cousins?

In turn, the elements--e.g. arsenic, bismuth, chromium, gold, krypton--reflect a distinct, natural numeral order based upon the structure of their atoms.
Would that number represent the number of protons in the nucleus? Do you think it's a highly unusual coincidence that the elements ended up in that order?

This is a proven LAW.
It's an arbitrary ordering. Consider yourself fortunate that you never had to study the "Cyclical Continuum":

6ceb2ae2f98aa4857bcbbdf52bc30949.jpg

Accident:
"a nonessential event that HAPPENS BY CHANCE and has undesirable or unfortunate results."
Poor definition and inaccurate. An accident can have very fortunate results, and if those results are the saving of a life, it becomes an essential event.

2. Could the precise law within the first 60 discovered elements (on the Periodic Table) have resulted by chance aka spontaneously aka by accident, considering that, by definition, an accident causes "unfortunate" results and a spontaneous event shows lack of planning?
You are correct. Nothing in physics can occur according to a poor, inaccurate definition.

3. As concerns the elements on the Periodic Table, provide a credible explanation for why there was no need for an Intelligent Designer/God who caused them to come into existence, considering that all of the elements are so precise, and so interrelated with one another, that the Periodic Table has been assigned the word "LAW" aka Periodic Law.
Null is exceedingly volatile and reacts to create stable universe systems (2nd law of thermodynamics).

Scientific evidence shows there is extreme precision in everything around us in the natural world. Precision leaves no room for error or for surprise results. Rather, precision requires deliberation.

I think of this as looking at the issue backwards. If any of the core numbers didn't line up there would be nothing to observe their lack of "precision". If anything the numbers are what they are and we are the product of those numbers. It is not like human intellect would exist in some other universe in which the fine tuning constant or whatever we wish to be impressed by was different than it is such that we can say "Gosh, aren't we lucky we live in this universe?"

This is kind of the Anthropic Prinicple.

For all we know there have been infinite universes which failed because the numbers didn't line up correctly. That would hardly make one in which the numbers randomly DID line up correctly somewhat less astounding and more like just something that was bound to happen by pure chance.

This is the problem with trying to view the essence of reality and the universe from some point outside the universe. We really can't do it and while it may suggest questions which are amazing to ponder these questions may not actually be that amazing or ponder-worthy.

The water in the puddle can marvel at the luck that it could find a puddle exactly the same shape as the water itself, but it isn't really contemplating something that is "meaningful".

He was asking “Adam, where the fuck are you?”
so much for your skilled exegesis.......next time read the passage first.......

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”

11 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

the g
They hid and Yahweh, the former storm god, said “where are you?” Then the storm god asks them if they ate from the Tree of Knowledge. He wasn’t aware of that, either.
the gospel according to those who deny there is a gospel.......reminds me of "Kids Say The Darndest Things".......

the g

the gospel according to those who deny there is a gospel.......reminds me of "Kids Say The Darndest Things"......
Then, there’s the problem with your storm god being just one of msny.

From Genesis 1&3:

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in OUR image, in OUR likeness

“The man has now become like ONE OF US knowing good and evil.”

Oh, there’s gospel all right. You just don’t know who the fuck wrote them and whether they were the original words, anyway.

Then, there’s the problem with your storm god being just one of msny.

From Genesis 1&3:

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in OUR image, in OUR likeness

“The man has now become like ONE OF US knowing good and evil.”

Oh, there’s gospel all right. You just don’t know who the fuck wrote them and whether they were the original words, anyway.
what difference should it make to me when atheists are ignorant of what we believe?.....

Accident. If the accident had not occurred we would not be here. This is the cosmic lottery and we won. Very, very simple logic.

I haven’t gone through this thread, but I assume it’s intelligent design bullsht. When you can explain who created your God get back to me. Until then it’s just belief in the Easter Bunny.

I haven’t gone through this thread, but I assume it’s intelligent design bullsht. When you can explain who created your God get back to me. Until then it’s just belief in the Easter Bunny.
Same old argument dressed up with science sounding evidence.

Accident. If the accident had not occurred we would not be here. This is the cosmic lottery and we won. Very, very simple logic.
Has to be more to it than a random accident. It's hard to imagine that universal physical laws just pop into existence out of nowhere. And the laws of probability make it seem highly unlikely the myriad mathmatical properties of the universe would be so finely tuned to allow complex matter to exist.

Doesn't necessarily imply a diety or eternal logos, but implies there's more to it than random accident.

Has to be more to it than a random accident. It's hard to imagine that universal physical laws just pop into existence out of nowhere. And the laws of probability make it seem highly unlikely the myriad mathmatical properties of the universe would be so finely tuned to allow complex matter to exist.
Laws do not precede the actual world. Only theists believe that.

Yes, the OP is obviously paraphrasing or pulling crimes website some creationist talking points

Back