Our for-profit government

I am sick of hearing about it, I feel like I am bearing the cross! STFU already. That's why I had to use IA, it's like having a poodle biting my ankles. It reminds me of my late aunt's poodle. That thing drove me nuts.

It actually reminds me of yurt. You know....

"Fraud"...where have I heard that before?

Sure thing, Mercedes. Betchya wish you were actually clever.

Nope .. fuck 'clever.'

I wished for intelligent .. and oh look .. it worked. :0)

YOU think I'm clever .. else you wouldn't have mentioned it.

Thanks .. but intelligent is far better.

Feel free to call me anything you choose. :0)

I think I'll call you 'Busted.'

It's a cop show about a fraud motherfucker being caught with his pants down .. and his sheet on. :0)

Be my guest .. call me anytime you feel froggy. :0)

I mean, wow, I kinda feel sorry for him, I know you don't and don't blame you. I even tried apologizing to him and really explaining why I felt he was wrong, because I always really liked Onceler, I mean for years. But it was as if he was just shattered (a word someone else here used to describe it) by some liberals siding with you over him during that. And couldn't seem to understand those who did, did it because they really strongly felt you were right and he was wrong on the facts, period. He took it very personally.

I will never feel good about this happening between us. THat's another reason I put him on IA. I don't want to get so angry at him that I feel like I hate him.

You ain't that either, my good brother.

:0) Oh yes I am .. and it makes your rectum twitch.

I know you're twerking as you read my posts. :0)

You probably blame me for your car note being late. Why not? It would make about just as much sense as you blaming me for snatching off your sheet. I didn't do that, you did.

I would suggest that you find another game to play because I'm .. well .. smarter than you are.

.. twitch, twitch :0)

:0) Oh yes I am .. and it makes your rectum twitch.

I know you're twerking as you read my posts. :0)

You probably blame me for your car note being late. Why not? It would make about just as much sense as you blaming me for snatching off your sheet. I didn't do that, you did.

I would suggest that you find another game to play because I'm .. well .. smarter than you are.

.. twitch, twitch :0)

Yeah - I see you say that all over the board, to a myriad of posters.

If you are, have at it. Good on you.

But I don't think you are. The vast majority of really intelligent people that I've known never had to say they were.

Not once.

I mean, wow, I kinda feel sorry for him, I know you don't and don't blame you. I even tried apologizing to him and really explaining why I felt he was wrong, because I always really liked Onceler, I mean for years. But it was as if he was just shattered (a word someone else here used to describe it) by some liberals siding with you over him during that. And couldn't seem to understand those who did, did it because they really strongly felt you were right and he was wrong on the facts, period. He took it very personally.

I will never feel good about this happening between us. THat's another reason I put him on IA. I don't want to get so angry at him that I feel like I hate him.

I guess you feel good enough about it to thank BAC for calling me a Klansman...

Excellent thoughts indeed good sister.

I don't hate him .. I just want him to leave me alone. I had him on IA and still I read his whining about him being on IA .. so I took him off to see what he has to say, and it's nothing but the same whining.

Whatever sparked his transition, it appears this is who he really is. I tried a civil approach, but he seems comfortable on the other side.

I don't hate him .. I just want him to leave me alone. I had him on IA and still I read his whining about him being on IA .. so I took him off to see what he has to say, and it's nothing but the same whining.

Whatever sparked his transition, it appears this is who he really is. I tried a civil approach, but he seems comfortable on the other side.

I must have missed that second or 2.

And I have left you alone since then. This is my thread - remember?

Yeah - I see you say that all over the board, to a myriad of posters.

If you are, have at it. Good on you.

But I don't think you are. The vast majority of really intelligent people that I've known never had to say they were.

Not once.

You may notice that I only say that to people who are uncomfortable with me being black .. and smarter than they are .. people like you.

It's the cold water slap in the face that there ain't shit special about you.

Don't blame me .. blame God. :0) She sent me here for this special purpose.

I know, I saw when you did that.

I must have missed that second or 2.

And I have left you alone since then. This is my thread - remember?

Don't be a bitch. You've been whining since I put you on IA.

Yes, I tried a civil approach and you rejected it.

Doubt that?

I'm willing to put away my ill feelings about what you've said .. which I find abhorrent .. and address you in a civil manner when you do the same. I'll do so in memory of the guy I used to like before your transition.

Deal?

Don't be a bitch. You've been whining since I put you on IA.

Yes, I tried a civil approach and you rejected it.

Doubt that?

I'm willing to put away my ill feelings about what you've said .. which I find abhorrent .. and address you in a civil manner when you do the same. I'll do so in memory of the guy I used to like before your transition.

Deal?

That's a deal.

I likely won't converse with you much, but I will pledge to keep it civil when I do.

Back