Our Infamous Site

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
While this site was down for a couple of days, I went to google this site and found a site with hilarious reviews about this site. Apparently JPP is a infamous shithole. :laugh:

Here's one: Do you love to express your disgust and disdain for inferior non-white "people?" Do you enjoy calling idiots and morons on the other side of the political aisle foul names like c*nt, ni**er, c*cks*cker, and M-fer? Do attacks on our Glorious Leader infuriate you and are you willing to defend him day and night against libtards? Is your level of civil discourse that of an enraged 18-month-old toddler with a diaper full?

Then this place is for you! You will find all your lost family here -- the racists too vile for even the KKK. Nazis who were booted from StormFront for being too mean. 101 Ways to Lick Trump's Ass and more! Hurry, sign up before their advertisers realize what's going on and pull the plug!

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/justplainpolitics.com

1.5 out of 5

:laugh:

While this site was down for a couple of days, I went to google this site and found a site with hilarious reviews about this site. Apparently JPP is a infamous shithole. :laugh:

Here's one: Do you love to express your disgust and disdain for inferior non-white "people?" Do you enjoy calling idiots and morons on the other side of the political aisle foul names like c*nt, ni**er, c*cks*cker, and M-fer? Do attacks on our Glorious Leader infuriate you and are you willing to defend him day and night against libtards? Is your level of civil discourse that of an enraged 18-month-old toddler with a diaper full?

Then this place is for you! You will find all your lost family here -- the racists too vile for even the KKK. Nazis who were booted from StormFront for being too mean. 101 Ways to Lick Trump's Ass and more! Hurry, sign up before their advertisers realize what's going on and pull the plug!

1.5 out of 5

I noticed that too...I dont think it will be long before the tech overlords kill this place...enjoy this Free Mind Zone will you can.

I got a kick out of the one complaining about Phantasmal's "personal 12b rule".......to be honest, some of those reviews sound like familiar posters.....could they ALL be Mason socks?.......

Priceless sock reviews;) :laugh:

That review is YOURS? Nah. It's funny, coherent, witty, interesting, grammatical, and intelligent. Obviously nothing YOU wrote. :laugh:

Say, how are the mutts' bruises? Satellite images showed you kicking them around the shabby block in your frustration that JPP was down for two days. Did you rub some CBD oil and garlic on them? :rofl2:

1.5 out of 5

Oh lord. That's hilarious!

Did JPP not pay the light bill, and got their electricity cut off for the weekend?

Because, I worked in INFORMATION SERVICES for most of my adult life, and in the INFORMATION SERVICES world, maintenance is only done when there is always a system backup is in place. Maintenance is transparent to the customer. When a Server or Network goes down or is taken down- a duplicate one automatically kicks in

It's called System Redundancy!

Most systems in the Information World also have power redundancy built right in as well just to cover all the bases!

Back