Our Infamous Site

Trump loves women, he has always loved women, he has usually done right by women because he feels an obligation to do so.

And he is a great father.

Let It Go

Sorry, Sparky, but "great fathers" do not talk about their daughters -- infant or adult -- like that. If that was anyone else, you'd correctly call him a pedophile. Most of us are repelled by any parent who discusses their child's body in such a way. If you heard someone you knew in real life bragging about the size of his/her daughter's breasts, or the shape of her ass, wouldn't YOU feel disgusted too?

Sorry, Sparky, but "great fathers" do not talk about their daughters -- infant or adult -- like that. If that was anyone else, you'd correctly call him a pedophile. Most of us are repelled by any parent who discusses their child's body in such a way. If you heard someone you knew in real life bragging about the size of his/her daughter's breasts, or the shape of her ass, wouldn't YOU feel disgusted too?

I just made my baby a fresh strawberry dutch baby for breakfast.....for which I am certain to get some female appreciation.....concentrated upon my dick...

Trump knows what I am talking about!

I just made my baby a fresh strawberry dutch baby for breakfast.....for which I am certain to get some female appreciation.....concentrated upon my dick...

Trump knows what I am talking about!

No doubt he does, the both of you suffering from drug-induced dementia like you do. :laugh:

Lucky old Trumpf. German is it?

Steven/Hawkeye lives with his sister. Both are in their 50s. Incest? He talks to himself on the forum when no one else is around. Schizophrenia, perhaps? Perfect representative of a typical #TRE45ON supporter, either way. :laugh:

Steven/Hawkeye lives with his sister. Both are in their 50s. Incest? He talks to himself on the forum when no one else is around. Schizophrenia, perhaps? Perfect representative of a typical #TRE45ON supporter, either way. :laugh:

Mental illness or drug addiction would be logical causes for such aberrant behavior.

Back