Our Infamous Site

I like women too....lots of women....all kinds of women....I understand Trump when it comes to women!

When Trump said that nothing would have pleased him more than being the half the genetics of the best Playboy Centerfold ever.

Yep, women ARE cool. Their smell, their look, their sexiness, WOW!;)

"Congratulations Tiffany, but it's still all about ME-E-e-e-e-e."

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to my daughter, Tiffany, on graduating from Georgetown Law. Great student, great school. Just what I need is a lawyer in the family. Proud of you Tiff!

10:42 AM · May 20, 2020

80.6K people are Tweeting about this

Great news about Tiffany! She's smart AND she's HOT. Wonderful combination!;)

He's so creepy he couldn't talk about his baby daughter Tiffany without sexualizing her. Freud would have a field day with trump.

"In the 1994 broadcast of Leach’s syndicated show “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,” Trump responded to a question about what attributes his 1-year-old daughter Tiffany had inherited from himself and her mother, then-wife Marla Maples, by talking about the infant’s legs and breasts.

“Well, I think she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s a really beautiful baby,” said Trump, who was sat next to Maples. “She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet, but time will tell,” Trump added, while cupping his hands to his chest to indicate breasts."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-daughter-breasts-robin-leach_n_5b8111fde4b07295151325bd

Gee whiz!

seriously?.....you're too fucking lazy to go back and read your own posts?......sucks to be fuckwit doesn't it.....

You made a drive by charge and then you refused to back up your charge by doing it for real....Up to the standards of The Better People....You Suck.

You flat out lied about how long I have been here.

YOU SUCK!

You made a drive by charge and then you refused to back up your charge by doing it for real....Up to the standards of The Better People....You Suck.

You flat out lied about how long I have been here.

lol.....you mean its been 36 days instead of 30?....how did I not back up my charge......I gave you post numbers......how much more specific do you want, newb?......

Back