Our Infamous Site

Why? They only discredit themselves. Over the long haul they end up publicly making asses of themselves and end up hanging themselves. Just be patient and wait and see.

I also understand Damo’s point of view as a moderator. If you censor those with grossly offensive view points then you’ll end censoring those with view points that are unpopular but legitimate and possibly even right.

Also Damo’s rules for this board are meant specifically to protect him and the mods from financial and/or legal consequences from the behavior of its members but he does not infringe upon free expression otherwise.

Now that does mean that the views of some incredibly ugly people like racist are tolerated but so are a lot of other people who have unpopular views about issues that may not be liked but are legitimate.

You are right up till the end....the speaking of ones mind is a human right....the making room on this planet for people who dont agree with us or do not agree with the majority is civilization in action.

I am objecting to your use of the word "legitimate".

You are wrong but there is nothing to be gained from fighting about it.

Thanks for finally answering....if this place gets shut down anytime soon I will know that you did not see it coming.

I love it when newbies tell us what's been wrong with us for a dozen years.......

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
So why is racism allowed to foster here?
racism is horrible......but if we start getting rid of one horrible group of posters we have to get rid of them all.....racists, people from Ohio, amazonerds, lib'ruls......they are all equal under the sun.....

Pretty clearly you failed to comprehend....but we will never know exactly where you went wrong without your participation.

you are probably the only person here who doesn't think you have insulted Damo and this board......granted, Damo is Buddhist so it won't bother him.....

Of Democrats. Did you hate Trump when he was a Democrat?

Have you been following any of my condemnations of Republicans and the Right?

Apparently Not.

This is not hate though, this is an astute observer calling out bad performance where ever I find it....which in modern crap America is everywhere.

Of Democrats. Did you hate Trump when he was a Democrat?
I have never liked the man since he hit the tabloids. I’ve always found him to be a jerk. One of those guys that just tries too hard to fit in and just ends up giving creep vibes, but I repeat myself.

Have you been following any of my condemnations of Republicans and the Right?

Apparently Not.

This is not hate though, this is an astute observer calling out bad performance where ever I find it....which in modern crap America is everywhere.

Then you condemn Trump and some of his supporters?

Good.

Then you condemn Trump and some of his supporters?

Good.

When he deserves it I do....this was the last time...about 14 hours ago:

No.....what Trump needs to do is to make the powerful case against the entire Failed Intelligentsia....they who have so betrayed America.

Trump of all people should know when to use a "Go Big Or Go Home" Strategy.

This is one of those times.

I was saying that Trump has come up short....that I am disappointed in him.

I have never liked the man since he hit the tabloids. I’ve always found him to be a jerk. One of those guys that just tries too hard to fit in and just ends up giving creep vibes, but I repeat myself.

Never mind, maybe Nikki Haley will be more to your liking in 2024?

....I was saying that Trump has come up short....that I am disappointed in him.

"Who is Stormy Daniels, Alex"

46zbv3.jpg

Back