Our Infamous Site

You are very strange and I've had several former Amazonians tell me that you have become a lot weirder and vindictive since coming here.

She was just recently auditioning to be my groupie she quoted me so many times in just an hour or so.

I have always been nice to her so far as I can remember but she keeps throwing Nasty Woman Tude at me.

You are very strange and I've had several former Amazonians tell me that you have become a lot weirder and vindictive since coming here.

Stranger is a Brit living in Thailand and sucking up to a cowardly, idiotic King then bitching about Americans.

I'm guessing you've always been this fucking stupid and overly emotional. What a great disappointment you must have been to those who raised you.

#whydoweneedaking

Because in the real world you have the right to be an idiot and a despicable asshole and a reasonable person could assume an intelligent adult could tell one from another.

Yes Damo is being fair and honest in assuming you have the ability and intelligence to ignore offensive mouth breathers.

I have been called just about every thing terrible on JPP from a bigot (which has no merit) to a sheep fucker (nobody’s perfect) and it has never bothered me in the least. Free Speech implies the right to be an obnoxious asshole. I could care less what some anonymous person on a message board thinks of me and it is oh so easy to determine Who is an obnoxious moron and simply ignore them.

I don't understand why anyone would punk you here, because you are mostly always congenial and have intelligent point of views, and you seem like you respect others.

So, we know who the real troublemakers are here. It's certainly not you!

And Fake News is not always easy enough to Fact-Check, so how do you prevent it? Not any way to prevent it.

But Blatant racism is something that should not go unchecked! There should be a rule against using racism in the forum. And there should be a first warning, and if it happens again, they should be suspended, and if it happens 3 times- 3 times you're out!

I don't understand why anyone would punk you here, because you are mostly always congenial and have intelligent point of views, and you seem like you respect others.

And Fake News is not always easy enough to Fact-Check, so how do you prevent it? Not any way to prevent it.

But Blatant racism is something that should not go unchecked! There should be a rule against using racism in the forum. And there should be a first warning, and if it happens again, they should be suspended, and if it happens 3 times- 3 times you're out!

There is an unwritten rule here, it states that if you don't like the rules then you're free to fuck off any time. This is not the Hotel California!!

While this site was down for a couple of days, I went to google this site and found a site with hilarious reviews about this site. Apparently JPP is a infamous shithole. :laugh:

Here's one: Do you love to express your disgust and disdain for inferior non-white "people?" Do you enjoy calling idiots and morons on the other side of the political aisle foul names like c*nt, ni**er, c*cks*cker, and M-fer? Do attacks on our Glorious Leader infuriate you and are you willing to defend him day and night against libtards? Is your level of civil discourse that of an enraged 18-month-old toddler with a diaper full?

Then this place is for you! You will find all your lost family here -- the racists too vile for even the KKK. Nazis who were booted from StormFront for being too mean. 101 Ways to Lick Trump's Ass and more! Hurry, sign up before their advertisers realize what's going on and pull the plug!

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/justplainpolitics.com

1.5 out of 5

:laugh:

Wow, now THAT'S funny. Thanks for your post.

Why? They only discredit themselves. Over the long haul they end up publicly making asses of themselves and end up hanging themselves. Just be patient and wait and see.

I also understand Damo’s point of view as a moderator. If you censor those with grossly offensive view points then you’ll end censoring those with view points that are unpopular but legitimate and possibly even right.

Also Damo’s rules for this board are meant specifically to protect him and the mods from financial and/or legal consequences from the behavior of its members but he does not infringe upon free expression otherwise.

Now that does mean that the views of some incredibly ugly people like racist are tolerated but so are a lot of other people who have unpopular views about issues that may not be liked but are legitimate.

Why? They only discredit themselves. Over the long haul they end up publicly making asses of themselves and end up hanging themselves. Just be patient and wait and see.

I also understand Damo’s point of view as a moderator. If you censor those with grossly offensive view points then you’ll end censoring those with view points that are unpopular but legitimate and possibly even right.

Also Damo’s rules for this board are meant specifically to protect him and the mods from financial and/or legal consequences from the behavior of its members but he does not infringe upon free expression otherwise.

Now that does mean that the views of some incredibly ugly people like racist are tolerated but so are a lot of other people who have unpopular views about issues that may not be liked but are legitimate.

I suppose we are a snapshot of society. Build it, and the ugly Americans will raise their ugly heads.

I actually get that!

Good post.

I'm good with how the forum is run.

Back