Our Infamous Site

I dont want to nationalize social media, not sure where you got that.....I demand that they get out of the Mind Molding business and if they refuse that then that they get crushed for refusing to uphold my values.... America's values and enshrined in the Constitution.

Tech companies are driving America's ill health, this has to get fixed...PRONTO.

What are you suggesting happen to the websites that delete your posts?

Rear view mirror driving as never been more stupid than it is now......and your insult was not helpful.

It isn't an insult to say you are pretending to be something, it is an observation. Now, had I said that you "are" something, then we're getting where somebody might be insulted. You are being deliberately obtuse.

It isn't an insult to say you are pretending to be something, it is an observation. Now, had I said that you "are" something, then we're getting where somebody might be insulted. You are being deliberately obtuse.

You are wrong but there is nothing to be gained from fighting about it.

Thanks for finally answering....if this place gets shut down anytime soon I will know that you did not see it coming.

You are wrong but there is nothing to be gained from fighting about it.

Thanks for finally answering....if this place gets shut down anytime soon I will know that you did not see it coming.

You sure went back to DP quickly. LOL

Now it was antisemitic as well?:wha: For heaven's sake Mason, you need to forget that nonsense. After all the time defending you against Top, it's a smack in the face to in turn pull her shtick. Everything was settled. Dutch immediately said with a sense of confusion that he was talking about your socks. I was watching the entire squabble you two were having and saw it myself. The mods all ruled on it as well. What he did say was to an effect of you having a sock account fetish and getting freaky with your socks that you knowingly named after people. Even those comments that broke no rules weren't out of left field. You were playing games with Dutchie because of what he said about people that use sock accounts.

Dutch lied to cover his ass!

Didn't mean to offend anyone.

But, I worked in an environment where a system down would cost the company I worked for about a million dollars a minute.

Why! Because when it went down about 25,000 people around the globe could not do their high paying jobs..

So, if there were an outage, we had better have immediate answers, or we would have lost our jobs.

Which reminds me of the old adage. To err is human but to really fuck up you need an IT department. ;)

I wonder who stuck around long enough to learn the ropes?

Phantasmal gets a shout out! Def one of our resident racist scum that I have on ignore. I disagree about the site being mostly Right leaning...but then again I have more than a dozen shit heads on ignore.

I guess they don't understand our one and only rule
Lol, it sounds like it was written by Jack. :laugh:

So why is racism allowed to foster here?

Why doesn't management ever do any fact checking- and allow such blatant Fake News to be posted here daily?

Is that being fair and honest or just irresponsible?
Because in the real world you have the right to be an idiot and a despicable asshole and a reasonable person could assume an intelligent adult could tell one from another.

Yes Damo is being fair and honest in assuming you have the ability and intelligence to ignore offensive mouth breathers.

I have been called just about every thing terrible on JPP from a bigot (which has no merit) to a sheep fucker (nobody’s perfect) and it has never bothered me in the least. Free Speech implies the right to be an obnoxious asshole. I could care less what some anonymous person on a message board thinks of me and it is oh so easy to determine Who is an obnoxious moron and simply ignore them.

While this site was down for a couple of days, I went to google this site and found a site with hilarious reviews about this site. Apparently JPP is a infamous shithole. :laugh:

Here's one: Do you love to express your disgust and disdain for inferior non-white "people?" Do you enjoy calling idiots and morons on the other side of the political aisle foul names like c*nt, ni**er, c*cks*cker, and M-fer? Do attacks on our Glorious Leader infuriate you and are you willing to defend him day and night against libtards? Is your level of civil discourse that of an enraged 18-month-old toddler with a diaper full?

Then this place is for you! You will find all your lost family here -- the racists too vile for even the KKK. Nazis who were booted from StormFront for being too mean. 101 Ways to Lick Trump's Ass and more! Hurry, sign up before their advertisers realize what's going on and pull the plug!

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/justplainpolitics.com

1.5 out of 5

:laugh:

Sounds like a liberal whiner.

While this site was down for a couple of days, I went to google this site and found a site with hilarious reviews about this site. Apparently JPP is a infamous shithole. :laugh:

Here's one: Do you love to express your disgust and disdain for inferior non-white "people?" Do you enjoy calling idiots and morons on the other side of the political aisle foul names like c*nt, ni**er, c*cks*cker, and M-fer? Do attacks on our Glorious Leader infuriate you and are you willing to defend him day and night against libtards? Is your level of civil discourse that of an enraged 18-month-old toddler with a diaper full?

Then this place is for you! You will find all your lost family here -- the racists too vile for even the KKK. Nazis who were booted from StormFront for being too mean. 101 Ways to Lick Trump's Ass and more! Hurry, sign up before their advertisers realize what's going on and pull the plug!

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/justplainpolitics.com

1.5 out of 5

:laugh:

So go somewhere that's more to your liking then.

Back