Owlwoman

Hahahaha -- yeah, she's got it in a drawer with his nads. Good memory.... that "Lily" sock "started being nice" when Mason gave me the password. How did he have the password to an account that Toxic was using, everyone wonders? (well not so much lol) It's because she had been banned for the 115th time and couldn't afford to make another required purchase to create a new one. So he took pity on the skag and made that sock for her. She even changed the name to Lily to let me know that she'd been browsing my FB page (again) and knew the name of my latest g-daughter.

His account is accurate -- he was fine with her posting till she started using it to attack him and call him names. Oh lordy was she pissed when she couldn't get into the account because I changed the password, and started posting like Nice Sunshiny Sweet Toxic instead of Bitter Nasty Skank Toxic! So she reported it to Ammy and got herself banned. Then she pretended that it was a sock that *I* made and gave to Mason and he gave it to her because he was sticking a knife in my back and sticking up for Toxic against me. lol

Good times, good times. lol

She really is a disgusting individual, and not because of a certain photo. That rhetoric she displays is reprehensible, and for someone to act that way, and try to quote Jesus is sickening. Stalking Facebook, and those type of actions are the types of things restraining orders grow from. She's just envious, childish, and petty though. She'd rather whine online, and play innocent. Luckily only old male dinos, and equally whiny, troll simpletons, seem to fall for her nonsense.

These people have no clue how Toxic she is!

I'm pretty sure they all have a clue. She exhibits her special brand of racist slime and bitterness here almost every single day.... cleverly hidden behind a :). lol

And that's more attention than the needy little whore needs for one evening.

LOL...carry on...the more you all post, the better...not hard to see the "real" picture here, is it?

I really wish you could see how pathetic all your attempts are here TOP
I don't have to attempt anything...I just sit back and watch them "try" and fail...That's all that ever has been necessary....it is what is it, after all...always has been...

Obvious to anyone paying attention....I mean really...you guys are completely imploding....:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

awww

Putin designed a bot just to annoy you

that's kinda cool

he really should upgrade its programing though

You two are the perfect pair...Keep posting:) It was just a matter of time before e and fowl bonded...:)

awww

Putin designed a bot just to annoy you

that's kinda cool

he really should upgrade its programing though

LOL!! Yeah, this model was obsolete around the time the Soviet Union went kaput. They got her from East Germany. She failed the test to compete in the East German Olympics women's race.

Thread: Owlwoman
Search Thread
Rate This Thread
Display
Today, 08:59 PM
Jade Dragon
Verified User

This message is hidden because Jade Dragon is on your ignore list.
Today, 09:02 PM

This message is hidden because TOP is on your ignore list.
Today, 09:09 PM
ThatOwlWoman
Bird of Play

This message is hidden because ThatOwlWoman is on your ignore list.
Today, 09:17 PM

Today, 09:21 PM
evince
Truthmatters

This message is hidden because evince is on your ignore list.
Today, 09:35 PM

Today, 09:35 PM
Mason
Verified User

This message is hidden because Mason is on your ignore list.
Today, 09:38 PM
evince
Truthmatters

Today, 09:41 PM

Today, 09:46 PM
Mason
Verified User

This message is hidden because Mason is on your ignore list.
Today, 09:47 PM

Today, 09:50 PM
ThatOwlWoman
Bird of Play

Today, 09:54 PM
evince
Truthmatters

Today, 09:57 PM

Today, 10:02 PM
ThatOwlWoman
Bird of Play

+ Reply to ThreadPage 13 of 14FirstFirstPrevious...391011121314NextLast
...lol....

...lol....

maxresdefault.jpg

Back