Owlwoman

MAGAt is permabanned. I imagine they remove the posts, especially if that's what led to the ban. You posted a link to Fowl's thread where she linked to their secret thread. Isn't that what we've been talking about here?

No, posts are not removed just because someone is permabanned. And I don't care about anything on GR except my own books.

No, posts are not removed just because someone is permabanned. And I don't care about anything on GR except my own books.
Well, the post (I have no idea if there was more than one) was removed. Probably because it linked to the GR forum/thread that caused the perma-ban. You can see the ban...so apparently, you are incorrect. I imagine they would PM you the info to join their forum/thread, but since you aren't interested, then that settles it.

Well, the post (I have no idea if there was more than one) was removed. Probably because it linked to the GR forum/thread that caused the perma-ban. You can see the ban...so apparently, you are incorrect. I imagine they would PM you the info to join their forum/thread, but since you aren't interested, then that settles it.

I really have no idea what you're going on about. All I know about MAGAt comes from the link you provided. I have never seen a single record of this poster, or a single post, so what am I incorrect about? MAGAt isn't the first person who was permanently banned. Here is an example: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?78581-Midas-Whale67 You can still find her posts on the forum.

Nobody needed to PM me to join the GR forum because there was an open invitation. I simply don't have enough time to keep up with more than one.

I really have no idea what you're going on about. All I know about MAGAt comes from the link you provided. I have never seen a single record of this poster, or a single post, so what am I incorrect about? MAGAt isn't the first person who was permanently banned. Here is an example: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?78581-Midas-Whale67 You can still find her posts on the forum.

Nobody needed to PM me to join the GR forum because there was an open invitation. I simply don't have enough time to keep up with more than one.
Don't ask me. The account was there, and now it's perms-banned. So there was an account at one time. Gee, perhaps it was a sock created just for a special purpose...That wouldn't surprise me...They have a dozen or so right now...

Top has it in her empty head MAGAt was me,that is why it is a big deal to her toxic ass.
She is wrong ,I never heard of MAGAt till Top started giving me shit about MAGAt being banned.
She still thinks it was me,but she is as always full of shit,till it comes out her ears:-) ~

Your sock (that was clear from the profile...which I saw when the mod sent me the info) Your thread linked to, Mr. Moderator...a thread that was was private, (Now secret, lol)....Had to be one of your "buds"...lol
So, you're guilty, if nothing but the fact that you allowed the doxxing...and encouraged it, btw. And continued it...lol...when the original thread "disappeared"...

Your sock (that was clear from the profile...which I saw when the mod sent me the info) Your thread linked to, Mr. Moderator...a thread that was was private, (Now secret, lol)....Had to be one of your "buds"...lol
So, you're guilty, if nothing but the fact that you allowed the doxxing...

Repeat for the thousandth time,never heard of MAGAt!Happy Valentine day! :-) ~
You're not suppose to repeat information from PM's!
Reported:-( ~

Report away....be sure to include the ALL info that Fowl lays claim to from all her PMs...:)

You asked....You said "do you think I care...Internet strangers think..etc".....nice edit, though...:)

I can't believe that dunce doesn't remember when that socks posts did a 180, and started acting nice. It was screwed up, and I never understood what the fuck was happening, until I found out about the account, and what happened. I thought Eagle had his spine back, but he's back to being an old dino guard. Hopeless is an understatement.

Hahahaha -- yeah, she's got it in a drawer with his nads. Good memory.... that "Lily" sock "started being nice" when Mason gave me the password. How did he have the password to an account that Toxic was using, everyone wonders? (well not so much lol) It's because she had been banned for the 115th time and couldn't afford to make another required purchase to create a new one. So he took pity on the skag and made that sock for her. She even changed the name to Lily to let me know that she'd been browsing my FB page (again) and knew the name of my latest g-daughter.

His account is accurate -- he was fine with her posting till she started using it to attack him and call him names. Oh lordy was she pissed when she couldn't get into the account because I changed the password, and started posting like Nice Sunshiny Sweet Toxic instead of Bitter Nasty Skank Toxic! So she reported it to Ammy and got herself banned. Then she pretended that it was a sock that *I* made and gave to Mason and he gave it to her because he was sticking a knife in my back and sticking up for Toxic against me. lol

Good times, good times. lol

Hahahaha -- yeah, she's got it in a drawer with his nads. Good memory.... that "Lily" sock "started being nice" when Mason gave me the password. How did he have the password to an account that Toxic was using, everyone wonders? (well not so much lol) It's because she had been banned for the 115th time and couldn't afford to make another required purchase to create a new one. So he took pity on the skag and made that sock for her. She even changed the name to Lily to let me know that she'd been browsing my FB page (again) and knew the name of my latest g-daughter.

His account is accurate -- he was fine with her posting till she started using it to attack him and call him names. Oh lordy was she pissed when she couldn't get into the account because I changed the password, and started posting like Nice Sunshiny Sweet Toxic instead of Bitter Nasty Skank Toxic! So she reported it to Ammy and got herself banned. Then she pretended that it was a sock that *I* made and gave to Mason and he gave it to her because he was sticking a knife in my back and sticking up for Toxic against me. lol

Good times, good times. lol

These people have no clue how Toxic she is!
She did assume the Lily account came from you,and was hoping to drive a wedge,instead,she took the hit!:-) ~

Back