Owlwoman

Not sure why the obsession anyway. The place is just old Amazon posters chatting on occasion. The last post was three days ago, so who knows what the obsessed trilobites are expecting?

It's hard to say, but whenever the Toxic Twat discusses "the clean up," she's talking about ppl getting banned. No doubt she's been furiously reporting the GR group for this and that. I noticed the other day that once again she quoted a post from there, over here.

Not sure why the obsession anyway. The place is just old Amazon posters chatting on occasion. The last post was three days ago, so who knows what the obsessed trilobites are expecting?

Top wants to make sure it's all about her.Same as here,all threads she enters soon are all about her.

That's your choice. Be my guest. We're enjoying the show... (especially the sock warning alert and precious self-incriminating replies) Keep up the "good work"...lol

No I don't get it.Reread your own answers.Then maybe you will "GET IT" :-) ~

When will you wise up the broad is using you? If you keep doing her bidding you will soon be looking for a new forum to post in.

I was staying out of the fray and only discussing politics until your GF unleased a diatribe against Top and then included me and others. That pal is when I said FIGHTS back on. So again unless you can get her to leave me the fuck alone you are a target of opportunity. GET IT?????

That's your choice. Be my guest. We're enjoying the show... (especially the sock warning alert and precious self-incriminating replies) Keep up the "good work"...lol

The classis Top rambling,pretend to have secret information post.
Gad you take all these little diversions far to serious!:-) ~

When will you wise up the broad is using you? If you keep doing her bidding you will soon be looking for a new forum to post in.

I was staying out of the fray and only discussing politics until your GF unleased a diatribe against Top and then included me and others. That pal is when I said FIGHTS back on. So again unless you can get her to leave me the fuck alone you are a target of opportunity. GET IT?????

I don't see it that way,I made a truce ,that I will honor.GR?Who goes there??

I don't see it that way,I made a truce ,that I will honor.GR?Who goes there??

Are you really that in need of friendship that you would let someone like Foul use you? I like Top but if I think she is wrong I will tell her. You do the exact opposite with Foul no matter what like a good little puppy you fall on your sword trying to protect her. Look what it has gotten you. You have already had socks banned and even suffered a temp ban while she kept on posting her venom. No Mason you are a fool and maybe one of these days you will realize it

Are you really that in need of friendship that you would let someone like Foul use you? I like Top but if I think she is wrong I will tell her. You do the exact opposite with Foul no matter what like a good little puppy you fall on your sword trying to protect her. Look what it has gotten you. You have already had socks banned and even suffered a temp ban while she kept on posting her venom. No Mason you are a fool and maybe one of these days you will realize it

I got banned for breaking 12 B.
That was on me.The socks were banned for using them while banned.None of that is Owl's fault.
You like Top?You know she used your information to sneak on to GR.
But you like her?
Reminds me of when I got her Lily,and she used it to attack me!
One of many reason,I don't trust Top.

That was on me.The socks were banned for using them while banned.None of that is Owl's fault.
But you like her?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But you like her?

"You know she used your information to sneak on to GR."

No she didn't your pal showed me what she said and the closest she came to my info was the state. Nice try but BS.

"Reminds me of when I got her Lily,and she used it to attack me!"

Not what I hear you shared the password with Foul and she attacked you posing as Top which based on what I have seen fits the profile. But thanks for playing.

The number of visits to this discussion should shame Top, and Yurt. Even I'm not that obsessed about things, and I'm clinically treated for O.C.D.. Of course there's also all the visits to our file pages. Who might that be? Since it tells us, we don't have to wonder much.

Your obsession with Yurt is noted.

"You know she used your information to sneak on to GR."

No she didn't your pal showed me what she said and the closest she came to my info was the state. Nice try but BS.

"Reminds me of when I got her Lily,and she used it to attack me!"

Not what I hear you shared the password with Foul and she attacked you posing as Top which based on what I have seen fits the profile. But thanks for playing.

You got lied to once again!Top begged for a sock,I hooked her up,she promptly used it to attack me,so I gave the PW to Owl,who changed it cutting Top out of the loop.If she would have been cool,she could have had her sock!
As usual she lied to you,playing the victim card.

You got lied to once again!Top begged for a sock,I hooked her up,she promptly used it to attack me,so I gave the PW to Owl,who changed it cutting Top out of the loop.If she would have been cool,she could have had her sock!

I can't believe that dunce doesn't remember when that socks posts did a 180, and started acting nice. It was screwed up, and I never understood what the fuck was happening, until I found out about the account, and what happened. I thought Eagle had his spine back, but he's back to being an old dino guard. Hopeless is an understatement.

Hey pal you have been playing the victim card from day one. I know for a fact you have lied on numerous occasions so if I am going to trust anyone it sure wouldn't be you or Foul.

I can't believe that dunce doesn't remember when that socks posts did a 180, and started acting nice. It was screwed up, and I never understood what the fuck was happening, until I found out about the account, and what happened. I thought Eagle had his spine back, but he's back to being an old dino guard. Hopeless is an understatement.

No Stoned If anyone is a pussy just look in a mirror you will see a real one. Sadly you don't even have the balls to confront me but whine to your fellow pussy.

Back