Owlwoman

Here's the link to the ban announcement. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?89202-MAGAt If you know Rana, she can fill you in on why the ban happened....you might feel differently about your funny smart friend...(Rana did not think the sharing was appropriate, and so...)
The thread/forum is secret now...don't you find that odd? Why would that be necessary? Of course, you can ask Fowl...she'll just say something like: "....110 views--the "b" is pretty popular..." and send you the link...
that one does so loves to count-and checks her handiwork often, apparently...;)

I still don't see any posts by MAGAt, can't you find any?

I'm not getting into mod business that doesn't concern me.

What thread/forum is secret? Just because you know what you're talking about doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Mason all call signs are based on truth. So you should use your callsign with a number for each of your socks. You're not fooling anyone when use use them and it would be more honest.

Honest?You broke the truce,and you are bringing up honest to me?
Enjoy your GF,just watch your back,she threw you under the bus already ,dude!

What thread/forum is secret? Just because you know what you're talking about doesn't mean the rest of us do.

She likes to pretend she has secret information from sources!
Of course it's all 7th grade bullshit

Good morning-hope everyone is enjoying Mardi Gras and Black History month-what are you all doing to celebrate
....I talk to quite a few people from the days of Amazon old. You do not. That was easy.

MAGAt is permabanned. I imagine they remove the posts, especially if that's what led to the ban. You posted a link to Fowl's thread where she linked to their secret thread. Isn't that what we've been talking about here?

Honest?You broke the truce,and you are bringing up honest to me?
Enjoy your GF,just watch your back,she threw you under the bus already ,dude!

No cock sucker I didn't break anything your girlfriend Foul decided to attack me so I reentered the fray. get her to back off and I will also. GET IT!

The number of visits to this discussion should shame Top, and Yurt. Even I'm not that obsessed about things, and I'm clinically treated for O.C.D.. Of course there's also all the visits to our file pages. Who might that be? Since it tells us, we don't have to wonder much.

Day 2,920. The Obsession Continues. Will JPP ever get a break? Will Toxic and the Geldings ever move on? Stayed tuned for the continuing story of Toxic Place...........

*wipes Acme Attention Whore crumbs from hands, strolls off to talk with the other adults*

Day 2,920. The Obsession Continues. Will JPP ever get a break? Will Toxic and the Geldings ever move on? Stayed tuned for the continuing story of Toxic Place...........

*wipes Acme Attention Whore crumbs from hands, strolls off to talk with the other adults*

Not sure why the obsession anyway. The place is just old Amazon posters chatting on occasion. The last post was three days ago, so who knows what the obsessed trilobites are expecting?

Back