Owlwoman

Thanks for doing what the chicken gossip queen herself couldn't do. I think she lies about what happens there and just Whines about it here. I thought if she had to give a link she would STFU about that forum.

You're FOS. She posted the link to that forum shortly after the Amazonians came to this one. I believe it was in Off-Topic.

You're FOS. She posted the link to that forum shortly after the Amazonians came to this one. I believe it was in Off-Topic.

I did, and was told that it wasn't nice to poach JPP ppl (as if, lol) so I didn't post it again. However, Toxic TOP bitches about GR constantly, has tried to sneak in at least 5-6 times. The 2nd-to-last time she used EE's personal info in the profile to make it look like it was him requesting to join and not her. I took a screenshot of the profile, PMd him on it and asked if that was him, because it's not like EE to lurk and sneak. He assured me that it was not him.

You're right, Toxic is obsessed with GR and with me, and is coaching Yoyo Buttyurt to do her dirty work. Why he cares about GR otherwise is unknown.

I did, and was told that it wasn't nice to poach JPP ppl (as if, lol) so I didn't post it again. However, Toxic TOP bitches about GR constantly, has tried to sneak in at least 5-6 times. The 2nd-to-last time she used EE's personal info in the profile to make it look like it was him requesting to join and not her. I took a screenshot of the profile, PMd him on it and asked if that was him, because it's not like EE to lurk and sneak. He assured me that it was not him.

You're right, Toxic is obsessed with GR and with me, and is coaching Yoyo Buttyurt to do her dirty work. Why he cares about GR

You're right, Toxic is obsessed with GR and with me, and is coaching Yoyo Buttyurt to do her dirty work. Why he cares about GR otherwise is unknown.

Yurt's on this forum practically every single day so I don't know how he missed your thread. And I agree with you, why does he even care? For someone who claims to want the drama stopped he immerses himself in it constantly.

Yurt's completely familiar with trolls too; he's had a number of them here.

I do not think I could respect myself if I bothered reading the resentful ramblings of rightwing losers on this thread, but just let me use this thread to say I think Owlwoman, JadeDragon, Althea, and a few of the other new comers have been outstanding contributors to this forum.

Keep up the good work, comrades!

Yurt's on this forum practically every single day so I don't know how he missed your thread. And I agree with you, why does he even care? For someone who claims to want the drama stopped he immerses himself in it constantly.

When we first got here, I had seen his posts here but never responded to any of them since most of them seemed to involve other JPP ppl that I didn't know about yet. One day completely out of left field he started following me around attacking like an angry little Schnauzer that someone accidentally stepped on. Still have no idea what set him off, but now that I see that he is in thrall to Toxic, it's most likely at her behest. If you notice, she constantly talks about "emails" and "PMs" -- because that's how she operates and assumes the rest of us do as well.

I do not think I could respect myself if I bothered reading the resentful ramblings of rightwing losers on this thread, but just let me use this thread to say I think Owlwoman, JadeDragon, Althea, and a few of the other new comers have been outstanding contributors to this forum.
Keep up the good work, comrades!

Why thank you, Cypress.

Not too mention into the wee hours of the night. At those times, I'll be screwing around with a discussion, and he seems to be the only one here.

And "someone's: account, MAGAt, posted a link in at the beginning of the year to their thread with Fowl's special handiwork and got perma-banned. Ask her why, why don't you.
Yaya does not owe her an apology, that's for sure. lol

Last edited:
Link up. BTW, what makes you think I read all her posts? And I don't believe you.
Well, gee...if she posts the link, and the forum is public, she's also linking to a thread that shows clearly that she and her best bud and their socks are doxxing...again...
So technically, that thread that Christi linked to has Fowl posting a link that is violation of JPP rules... Of course it's private now, but I'll be sure to check Often ;) I guess I should thank Christi for the thread reminder. I don't remember seeing it...
ETA: If you click on the link now, You can see the fake TOPICWAQ account that they created, with the picture they stole and used for the profile pic... of my HS swim team. Minors. Hmmm....that has been reported to Goodreads, of course.

Last edited:
And "someone's: account, MAGAt, posted a link in at the beginning of the year to their thread with Fowl's special handiwork and got perma-banned. Ask her why, why don't you.
Yaya does not owe her an apology, that's for sure. lol

You can hint and outright claim that is my account -- or Mason's -- but you have no proof nor will you ever have any. If it was one of ours, would we still be posting here?

Try again, you can do it! After all, how many ppl on Amazon did you get banned? You are striking out over here. lol

Well, gee...if she posts the link, and the forum is public, she's also linking to a thread that shows clearly that she and her best bud and their socks are doxxing...again...
So technically, that thread that Christi linked to has Fowl posting a link that is violation of JPP rules... Of course it's private now, but I'll be sure to check Often ;) I guess I should thank Christi for the thread reminder. I don't remember seeing it...
ETA: If you click on the link now, You can see the fake TOPICWAQ account that they created, with the picture they stole and used for the profile pic... of my HS swim team. Minors. Hmmm....that has been reported to Goodreads, of course.

So you're claiming that's not *your* TOPICWAQ we allowed to join, again? If you have proof of that we'll remove it.

Thanks for checking in so often. Of course now it's going to be extra hard to claim that you're not obsessed with me or that group, isn't it? lol

Maybe you can get Christiefan banned for posting a link of a JPP thread that has a link to a completely off-forum web site that is private! PM Toxic PM!!!! lol

It's your forum....you moderate who is there and what they post. So, you're ultimately responsible.
Goodreads does have rules...they get to the reports eventually.
JPP has them, as well...
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-and-Publication-of-Private-Facts-and-the-Net
I didn't get MAGAt banned by the way. Covfefe saw the link and took action to ban it immediately.... Just fyi. But you knew that, didn't you?
I have no desire to get Christi banned. She's just an innocent bystander in all of this. How is she to know what you do?

Last edited:
It's your forum....you moderate who is there and what they post. So, you're ultimately responsible.
Goodreads does have rules...they get to the reports eventually.
JPP has them, as well...
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-and-Publication-of-Private-Facts-and-the-Net
I didn't get MAGAt banned by the way. Covfefe saw the link and took action to ban it immediately.... Just fyi. But you knew that, didn't you?
I have no desire to get Christi banned. She's just an innocent bystander in all of this. How is she to know what you do?

That's cute -- another admission of mass-snitching. You really get off on that, don't you? Snitch away, lil twat, it matters not. All these months and we're still there. And you're not. lol

As for your other weirdness, you should probably go post that in the Conspiracy Theory forum.

Back