Owlwoman

That's cute -- another admission of mass-snitching. You really get off on that, don't you? Snitch away, lil twat, it matters not. All these months and we're still there. And you're not. lol

As for your other weirdness, you should probably go post that in the Conspiracy Theory forum.
Bowel Woman takes her daily dump!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

That's cute -- another admission of mass-snitching. You really get off on that, don't you? Snitch away, lil twat, it matters not. All these months and we're still there. And you're not. lol

As for your other weirdness, you should probably go post that in the Conspiracy Theory forum.

Says the HEATHER who told Jaded to snitch and get me banned.

:rofl2:

I wonder why she is all shy about her forum now.... Lol

Probably terrified that we will join up end masse. She has two chances, no hope and Bob Hope!!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

I just tried going to it and it disappeared when I searched for it. I wonder if Good Reads had enough and removed it? Maybe Foul or Mason will prove me wrong and post a link to it.

I wonder why she is all shy about her forum now.... Lol

I do not think I could respect myself if I bothered reading the resentful ramblings of rightwing losers on this thread, but just let me use this thread to say I think Owlwoman, JadeDragon, Althea, and a few of the other new comers have been outstanding contributors to this forum.

Keep up the good work, comrades!

First mistake Dumb ass you tried thinking! :palm:

Looks like someone(s) spent a lot of time discussing a forum they claim no interest in. lol

She never said she had no interest, she wants to know why you are such a coward you won't allow anyone to see what you are hiding. Are you afraid people will see your true colors?

Back