Owlwoman

The links been given, and other than that, the lame fucks can google it. It just seems some people are just being ignorant blowhards, grinding an axe till there's nothing left. Fuck em. Just let the babies whine.

And "someone's: account, MAGAt, posted a link in at the beginning of the year to their thread with Fowl's special handiwork and got perma-banned. Ask her why, why don't you.
Yaya does not owe her an apology, that's for sure. lol

:rolleyes: Of course you're completely unbiased in this matter.

I don't know who MAGAt is and can't find the name in the community. How about you linking me up to the posts?

Well, gee...if she posts the link, and the forum is public, she's also linking to a thread that shows clearly that she and her best bud and their socks are doxxing...again...
So technically, that thread that Christi linked to has Fowl posting a link that is violation of JPP rules... Of course it's private now, but I'll be sure to check Often ;) I guess I should thank Christi for the thread reminder. I don't remember seeing it...
ETA: If you click on the link now, You can see the fake TOPICWAQ account that they created, with the picture they stole and used for the profile pic... of my HS swim team. Minors. Hmmm....that has been reported to Goodreads, of course.

Newsflash: if the mods here thought her post was a serious violation of the rules they would have X'd out the link to GR, and placed a footnote with a comment explaining why.

The links been given, and other than that, the lame fucks can google it. It just seems some people are just being ignorant blowhards, grinding an axe till there's nothing left. Fuck em. Just let the babies whine.

Stoned you are really acting like a bad ass. Are you trying to seduce foul? You really have low standards if you are.

We don't,Top is obsessed with it,more than us on the forum.

LOL

Not even is to the truth. You assholes have been asked by several posters to stop your old board drama here.

Guess what, Top was not the main recipient.

If you and the rest are not obsessed, stop talking about that old forum now.

Got it, good.

LOL

Not even is to the truth. You assholes have been asked by several posters to stop your old board drama here.

Guess what, Top was not the main recipient.

If you and the rest are not obsessed, stop talking about that old forum now.

Got it, good.

Eat shit

Secret?I need to talk to the moderators!Probably Top secret discussions.

Since there's so much interest in Goodreads, let's have a contest! Every morning I'll switch the group from public to private to secret to invisible back to public again. Whoever can name what time and what status the changes happen, by noon EST tomorrow, will win a prize!

Back