Palestinians are the descendants of Arab Muslim colonizers

Let's see 'Ginger ' challenge the numbers;

gaza.jpg

Challenging the genocide isn't realistic.

Suggested reading
Palestine: A Four Thousand Year History
By Nur Masalha
So if Moses led the Jews out of Egypt across the Red Sea & across the Sinai to Israel wouldn't they have been the inhabitants of what is now called Palestine prior to A Four Thousand Year History ?

So if Moses led the Jews out of Egypt across the Red Sea & across the Sinai to Israel wouldn't they have been the inhabitants of what is now called Palestine prior to A Four Thousand Year History ?
The Jews were never in Egypt. The Old Testament is myth;

' This is what archaeologists have learned from their excavations in the Land of Israel: the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united monarchy of David and Solomon, which is described by the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom. And it will come as an unpleasant shock to many that the God of Israel, Jehovah, had a female consort and that the early Israelite religion adopted monotheism only in the waning period of the monarchy and not at Mount Sinai. Most of those who are engaged in scientific work in the interlocking spheres of the Bible, archaeology and the history of the Jewish people – and who once went into the field looking for proof to corroborate the Bible story – now agree that the historic events relating to the stages of the Jewish people’s emergence are radically different from what that story tells. '

That's the findings of Israeli archaeologists. If you come back with some inane prosemitic gobbledegook I'll ignore you in future.

The Jews were never in Egypt. The Old Testament is myth;

' This is what archaeologists have learned from their excavations in the Land of Israel: the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united monarchy of David and Solomon, which is described by the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom. And it will come as an unpleasant shock to many that the God of Israel, Jehovah, had a female consort and that the early Israelite religion adopted monotheism only in the waning period of the monarchy and not at Mount Sinai. Most of those who are engaged in scientific work in the interlocking spheres of the Bible, archaeology and the history of the Jewish people – and who once went into the field looking for proof to corroborate the Bible story – now agree that the historic events relating to the stages of the Jewish people’s emergence are radically different from what that story tells. '

That's the findings of Israeli archaeologists. If you come back with some inane prosemitic gobbledegook I'll ignore you in future.
So it's all a myth as Islam Mohammed Valhalla flaming flying chariot pseudoscience for pedophilia martyrdom......as it may very well have been Egyptian slaves escaping crossing the Red Sea thru the Sinai desert to get to Israel.......

So it's all a myth as Islam Mohammed Valhalla flaming flying chariot pseudoscience for pedophilia martyrdom......as it may very well have been Egyptian slaves escaping crossing the Red Sea thru the Sinai desert to get to Israel.......
There wasn't an ' Israel ' to get to. Maybe they hitch-hiked until 1948.

There wasn't an ' Israel ' to get to. Maybe they hitch-hiked until 1948.
As there wasn't Islam "death to the infidels" Mohammed pedophilia martyrdom aberrant behavior until flaming flying chariot pseudoscience was imposed as rational hitch-hiking to Valhalla.......just as there wasn't Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super ego homicidal human farming until human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception became standard in their pyramid scheme of economics.......

Wow what a great response. Definitely well thought out. I particularly like the part where instead of defending your ludicrous belief by using rhetoric, or facts, or anything really, you just ignore it all LIKE MAGA DOES whenever they are presented with facts that ruin the fantasy.

Wow what a great response. Definitely well thought out. I particularly like the part where instead of defending your ludicrous belief by using rhetoric, or facts, or anything really, you just ignore it all LIKE MAGA DOES whenever they are presented with facts that ruin the fantasy.
Give it up. You've been SEEN. You are a known baloney dispenser.

Haw, haw.................................haw.

You’re welcome. I give the answer the response warrants.

You’re welcome. I give the answer the response warrants.
Oh really?

So what was it about my response you found "baloney" specifically?

Was it the part where I lay out the case that based on their language, culture, and religion, Palestinians aren't indigenous to the Southern Levant and actually colonized it from Arabia when the Caliphate emerged from there around 700 AD?

Was it the part where I lay out the case that based on their language, culture, and religion, it's the Jews who are actually indigenous to the region?

Was it the part where I said that Hebrew is still spoken there as it was during antiquity?

Was it the part where I said that Judaism is still practiced there as it was during antiquity?

Or the part wherer Muslims built a mosque called "The Maximum" on top of the holiest site in Judaism in a city Mohammed never set foot?

What was baloney there, make your argument or concede the point that Palestinians are about as indigenous to Israel as you or I am to America?

Typical. So predictably typical. Can't defend any of your points, any of your argument. Just an attempt to disengage because you lack good faith.
You're all the same , you Zionist shills. You get given the facts that TOTALLY destroy your baloney- and then you pretend to forget them and start the baloney churning all over again. Begone.

You're all the same , you Zionist shills. You get given the facts that TOTALLY destroy your baloney- and then you pretend to forget them and start the baloney churning all over again. Begone.
Palestinians are Arab Muslims and Arab Muslims come from Arabia, not Israel.

Palestinians do not speak any of the indigenous languages, hold any of the indigenous customs, or worship any of the indigenous Gods. They are colonizers and squatters.

Palestinians are Arab Muslims and Arab Muslims come from Arabia, not Israel.

Palestinians do not speak any of the indigenous languages, hold any of the indigenous customs, or worship any of the indigenous Gods. They are colonizers and squatters.
You are a rubber room candidate.

Back