Palestinians are the descendants of Arab Muslim colonizers

OK, so then when I said that you're saying its his instinct, I was being accurate....

Fact check: Did Biden support wars in Iraq, Serbia, Syria and Libya?​

During a speech at the Republican National Convention, Republican Sen. Rand Paul advocated for President Donald Trump's re-election by portraying him as someone who wants to end wars and casting Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden as someone "who consistently called for more war."
Posted 11:22 a.m. Aug 27, 2020 - Updated 3:53 p.m. Aug 27, 2020

Conclusion: True.

To everyone.

You can't back up anything you say.

You seek escape hatches and red herrings so you don't ever have to explain yourself.

JUST LIKE MAGA.

Joe Biden championed the Iraq war. Will that come back to haunt him now?​

“I do not believe this is a rush to war,” Biden said a few days before the vote. “I believe it is a march to peace and security. I believe that failure to overwhelmingly support

You are only one responding.
Because you responded to me, asshole. That's how a conversation works.

Why is it that antisemites always have to lower their own standards whenever making an argument?

It's the same every time. Doesn't matter if it's right wing douchebags or left wing douchebags...you assholes say something incredibly stupid and/or wrong, and then whine and bitch and moan and posture when called out.

You clowns never make coherent arguments, and you avoid everything.

EVERYTHING.

E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Because you responded to me, asshole. That's how a conversation works.

Why is it that antisemites always have to lower their own standards whenever making an argument.

It's the same every time. Doesn't matter if it's right wing douchebags or left wing douchebags...you assholes say something incredibly stupid and/or wrong, and then whine and bitch and moan and posture when called out.

You clowns never make coherent arguments, and you avoid everything. EVERYTHING. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
shut up you stupid asshole

False inference. Do better.
That is precisely what you're saying.

You're saying that Biden has always had the instinct to "support genocide" or whatever.

That is what you said and now you're avoiding accountability for it because you're a fucking piece of shit.

That is precisely what you're saying.

You're saying that Biden has always had the instinct to "support genocide" or whatever.

That is what you said and now you're avoiding accountability for it because you're a fucking piece of shit.
I said you literally do not know what "instinct" means.

You literally do not know what "instinct" means.
No you don't know what it means along with inference, genocide, and ethnic cleansing.

If you're saying Biden has always supported genocide or whatever, then by saying ALWAYS you are saying it is his inherent instinct.

That's how language works.

Why is it that antisemites always become less coherent and less articulate the further we dive into their stupid beliefs?

Arab Muslims came out of the Arabian peninsula to colonize the Middle East and North Africa.

They built a mosque called "The Maximum" on top of the holiest site in Judaism, in a city Mohammed never visited.

Jews have been living there for 5700 years...Arabs have been living there for 1200 years.

Palestinians have no legitimate claim to the Southern Levant. Arab Muslims don't come from there, they come from Arabia as this map helpfully shows:

1200px-Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.svg.png
So given that the Greeks conquered all the ME long before does that mean the inhabitants of those areas today are Greek

No you don't know what it means along with inference, genocide, and ethnic cleansing.

If you're saying Biden has always supported genocide or whatever, then by saying ALWAYS you are saying it is his inherent instinct.

That's how language works.

Why is it that antisemites always become less coherent and less articulate the further we dive into their stupid beliefs?
you are stupid as shit

Back