Palestinians are the descendants of Arab Muslim colonizers

I said you literally do not know what "instinct" means.
No, YOU don't know what instinct means. If you're saying that Biden has ALWAYS (your words) had this thing about him, then you're saying that is his instinct.

Again, if you're saying that he ALWAYS has had that, then that means it's inherent, which means its his instinct.

This lesson in language has been completely free, so I expect a thank you.

Jews have been living there for 5700 years...Arabs have been living there for 1200 years.
Palestinians have lived in Palestine since the Neolithic era. ( You'll have to ask Hasbara Central when that was )
Jews are simply Palestinians who followed a false religion.
The Old Testament is fraudulent;

' This is what archaeologists have learned from their excavations in the Land of Israel: the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united monarchy of David and Solomon, which is described by the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom. And it will come as an unpleasant shock to many that the God of Israel, Jehovah, had a female consort and that the early Israelite religion adopted monotheism only in the waning period of the monarchy and not at Mount Sinai. Most of those who are engaged in scientific work in the interlocking spheres of the Bible, archaeology and the history of the Jewish people – and who once went into the field looking for proof to corroborate the Bible story – now agree that the historic events relating to the stages of the Jewish people’s emergence are radically different from what that story tells. '

No, YOU don't know what instinct means. If you're saying that Biden has ALWAYS (your words) had this thing about him, then you're saying that is his instinct.

Again, if you're saying that he ALWAYS has had that, then that means it's inherent, which means its his instinct.

This lesson in language has been completely free, so I expect a thank you.
you are boring and stupid

you are stupid as shit
No, you're a fucking loser.

You can't handle even the slightest scrutiny of your stupid beliefs.

You resort to shit like this, JUST LIKE MAGA, because like those assholes you also don't have coherent or articulate beliefs. You're just a hateful, stupid asshole like every fucking right winger I've seen on JPP.

You = Alex Jones

No, you're a fucking loser.

You can't handle even the slightest scrutiny of your stupid beliefs.

You resort to shit like this, JUST LIKE MAGA, because like those assholes you also don't have coherent or articulate beliefs. You're just a hateful, stupid asshole like every fucking right winger I've seen on JPP.

You = Alex Jones
tiresome

No it doesn't.

You are saying that Biden has always (YOUR WORDS) had this thing about him.

So if he's always had it, then that means its.....

instinct​

1 of 2

noun

in·stinct ˈin-ˌstiŋ(k)t

Synonyms of instinct
: a natural or inherent aptitude, impulse, or capacity
had an instinct for the right word

a
: a largely inheritable and unalterable tendency of an organism to make a complex and specific response to environmental stimuli without involving reason
b
: behavior that is mediated by reactions below the conscious level

Palestinians identify as Arab Muslims, do they not?

Where are Arab Muslims from? Not the Southern Levant, that's for sure.
Palestinians were Palestinians before they were Muslim Palestinians.
It's no use you continually attempting to justify Zionism.
European Jews have no place in Palestine, nor history in Palestine. They were given access to Palestine by a corrupt British government.

Back